1 1/2 pounds ground beef or turkey
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 jar (28 oz) spaghetti sauce
1 jar (4 1/2 oz) sliced mushrooms, drained
1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 package (3 1/2 oz) sliced pepperoni, halved
3 cups (12 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
3 cups (12 oz) shredded cheddar cheese

Cook noodle according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Drain noodles. In a 5 qt slowcooker coated with nonstick cooking spray, spread a third of the meat sauce. Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni. Sprinkle with a third of the cheeses. Repeat layers twice. Cover and cook on low for 3 - 4 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted.

Wow! This sounds great! I am going to have to try it this week! Mmm!

Yum sounds good. I gotta confess with my kooky glasses I thought it said crackpot pizza lol I re read and decided to see what CrockPot Pizza was :)...now I am hungry

Not on my Weight Watchers menu I think, but it sounds really good.

I'm looking forward to doing more crockpot cooking when I start the new job next week. I haven't been using it as much lately.

Ths sounds really good, Fudd. I'll need to try it on a weekend unless I can find a 4 or 5 quart crockpot that has a timer then switches to keep warm. My 10 hour work days plus travel time are too long to have something in the regular crockpot (warm-low-high temps) because it ends up burned or dried out by the time I get home.

Back