Dallas

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For those of you that are back into this show, it is on tonight, Season premiere....TNT, 2 shows, 1 at 8 and 1 at 9 p.m. Central.

Yay! I've been waiting for Season 2. The cliffhanger was too good to be for so long!! I was shocked that Rebecca was Cliff Barnes' daughter, but I knew she was still up to something anyway. :rotfl:

R.I.P. Larry Hagman

Really? We had been speculating that for awhile. I would have been shocked if they had used that name and she wasn't Cliff's daughter.

But Now I have so many questions - like where's Afton? What happened to her? How could she and Christopher really not ever have met? Etc. I truly enjoy the fill-in info on the missing years as much as the new stuff.

@Jason - Well, I never watched the original. Did he have a daughter named Rebecca in the original?

I didn't see the original either. Got hooked on this one because I saw that hunk Jesse Metcalfe on it! LOL

What i don't understand is how could Cliff Barnes and Rebecca do this plan, when isn't Christopher Rebecca's cousin? Ya, could see that Rebecca was going to be connected to Cliff. Wasn't too shocking.

Also, I wonder why there has not been mention of JR's first son. I cannot remember his name but his real name is Sasha Mitchell.

Thanks for that JS. Interesting to know that they are blood-related. I saw the first episode. It was good, and there's a lot of chemistry between Pamela and John Ross. I've been rooting for them since day one!

Bobby and Sue Ellen (Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray ) were on the Today show yesterday, they were talking about how they miss Larry Hagman. they were having a good time talking about him (if one can about their best friend who died) and did not "give away" any story line on how he will be portrayed in the future..

TV Guide has a huge story about Dallas in this week's issue. Larry H. had filmed 5 episodes, and we saw two last night. J.R. Ewing IS going to die on the show, but those who own the show said he will be always be a part of the show, just like Jock & Miss Ellie still are. When his will is read, I guess folks will be in for a big shock, or a big twist or something.

And then, the whole thing with Ann....(I am not saying for those who still have to watch via VCR or DVR. Wow!

Ooo! Poirot you're teasing us! In a good way of course. Hope to see the episode tonight!:)

I loved both episodes. The show is very cleverly written. You blink and you miss something important. I had to rewind a couple times to actually get what was going on and comprehend it LOL. I wish DAYS writers would get on board with this kind of writing. I just love how Dallas uses their vet characters.

Back