Dancing With the Stars - Season 20

I didn't think I was going to be drawn in to watch this season but I can't seem to stay away, I love dancing! I really loved Ryker and Allison's dance along with Noah/Sharna and Rumer/Val. They are my fave 3 to watch. I was glad that Charlotte is gone and I feel bad for her dancer Keo. He is a newer pro to the show and can't seem to get past the first couple weeks. She was disrespectful to him for being on her phone while he is trying to teach her to dance and be successful on the show and you can just tell that chemistry was not there and she was not taking it seriously.

Riker (the ringer) and Allison
Nastia and Derek
Rumer and Val

Sticking with my first-night picks... for now. :) Rumer, in particular, is looking like a pro.

Whoever sang during Chris/Whitney's, and Rumer/Val's dance had a very beautiful voice. Don't know if they were album cuts, or sung by the show band's singer.

"Bachelor" Chris' fiancé cramped his style; she was sitting right on the edge of the dance floor...

Judge Len was rude to Chris; he will make it up to him next week.

I enjoyed the show last night. Was sad to see Michael go before Patti, Suzanne and Mark's partner.

Loved Suzanne doing the Three's Company dance though I found her reasoning a bit contrived. Almost like how Jennifer Grey was crying over Patrick Swayze even though they hadn't spoken in years.

Willow/Mark look like they may be around for a while. She seems totally dedicated to practice.

Noah is a crowd-pleaser. Fairly judging him is difficult for the judges.

I agree, it was a good show.

Oops, I forgot to mention that Patti LaBelle was wearing a frou-frou dress! :)

I thought Noah's contemporary dance was amazing. In fast, a lot of the dances were really good last night. I'm looking forward to Disney Week next week.

Noah's dance brought tears to my eyes.
Some of the accolades were over the top for some of the dances, but it is difficult when there are clearly crowd favorites. Loved Rumor Willis's dance. I think she is just beautiful, it is hard to understand how & why she was bullied and called ugly.

Back