Dancing with the Stars - Sept. 2015

Paula Deen is NOT confirmed. That is just a rumor.

Cameron Mathison is an Entertainment Tonight correspondent and posted a photo on his Instagram overnight at Disneyland with Mickey and Minnie saying a huge announcement is coming tonight and it's unprecedented. I wonder if one of the characters or Disney Legends will be on? I'd love to see musical composers Alan Menken or Richard Sherman on the show. Or maybe Bob Iger the CEO.

Here is the official bio on Hayes Grier. I am not a fan of this new "social media star" category.
At just 15 years old, Hayes Grier is a rising star in the social media world, with more 3.5 million followers on Vine and more than 2 million Twitter follows. The North Carolina teen shot to fame with his personal videos and is currently on a live tour across the United States.

Thank you; did not have a clue who he is.

I have a feeling that a lot of DWTS viewers won't either. LOL

"unprecedented, huh? Well, we have had actors, Olympic champions, sports figures, singers, the old, the young, military heroes, and even relatives of those in the news. What's left? A politician? Nahhh, that would not get announced from Disney World. LOL

a few more - Chaka Khan, Carlos & Alexa PenaVega. Len won't be judging tis season

Chaka Khan and Bindi Irwin just may be enough to get my husband to watch this season

I've never heard of the married couple but apparently they are both actors and huge Disney fans

Mine, too, but he tired of the traveling. He also appears on a similar show in England, where he lives.

That married couple have each appeared in various Disney things. I guess around Labor Day, ABC will have the entire group on their morning news. The season is to begin 9/16.

Cannot say I am impressed at all, except that the show managed to somehow quickly snag Alek Skarlatos.....and who is he? One of the heroic fellows who managed to grab the guy who was going to waste everyone on that train in Belgium

They like people who are hot in the news. Remember when Erin Andrews was on it was right after her stalking issues had happened.

I'm really happy to see Anna Trebunskaya finally back as a pro. It's about time! And she will most certainly keep Gary Busey in line.

I'm calling it now. Derek and Bindi are going to win.

Back