SPOILER !! Date announced for spoiler event

OK Thanks JS

It was just my insane ramblings, didn't think anyone would think it was fact. Too out there, but then, Days has been so out there.

Maybe Jordan ends up dead and Ciara is being blamed as the suspect, now that'd be juicy. If Hope is still parading around as Princess Gina, it would make sense why Ciara may have spent a year in prison, again this is speculation on my part, not facts. But my best bet is Jordan or Haley will end up dead. There were rumors about JJ leaving that were not confirmed so that would make sense if Haley died.

Just my Speculation:
Maybe Rolf puts everyone in Salem in a coma and when they come out, all the storylines are straightened out. :sarcasm:
Person who dies? Victor since his health is so bad in real life.

So, when Jason47 said that one character doesn't survive the time jump, does that mean he/she dies or just isn't with the show? And, I wonder if we will see the coma person laying there, or just referred to so he/she is available to take other jobs? That's a long time to lay around doing nothing.

I am taking it as when the time jump occurs, we learn that X has died the past year, and in flashbacks, will be told how/why.

My speculation: If there is a God in Salem, I would love to see Claire go to prison for accidentally killing Jordan and Kristen go to prison for, I don't know, any of the things she has done in the past, maybe some incriminating evidence on Dr Rolf's chip. Then Rafe and Brady can be raising their respective miracle, never could they ever happen in real life babies, far away from their mothers. And if Princess Gina could be gone too that would be a plus, I don't even think I care anymore if she takes Hope with her. Mostly I would just like to see that the dead stay dead, some of the couples find stability and Xander with far far more shirtless scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two weeks from tomorrow, it begins

73095677_1564950990313836_701213729592705024_o.jpg

What storylines are in store in November? Who will be together? Who will not? Make sure to be there on Friday, November 8 as the first pieces of the puzzle are revealed.

Back