SPOILER !! Date announced for spoiler event

I'm late to the party here but here are my guesses:

Death: Jordan but I wish it were Eve

Jailed: Steve, GinaHope

Coma: Jennifer

It would be nice if they could somehow make an adjustment that allows them to start filming at a reasonable rate of time, rather than so many months ahead, like they've been doing.

I mentioned this in an earlier post. The show is shutting down on November 27 for an indefinite amount of time to do just that. I got this straight from one of the actors at a recent fan event I attended.

Yes, at least 3 mos. - maybe longer??? WE will be seeing the show, but the entire crew get a nice rest.........And the writers, producers can take note of the feedback from viewers........And I am not talking of the gushing of fan groups who praise no matter how lousy the performance. LOL

true....but filming almost 2 shows per day is overwork, exhausting, both mentally & physically. Plus there is usually a couple week off for Christmas & Thanksgiving anyway.

This will give many of the cast some time to make new Lifetime movies!!! I am glad they are finally realizing that the crazy schedule was killing the show.

I think more of the cast does Hallmark movies than Lifetime but I do wish either network would employ more soap and Broadway actors.

@Jason47, I'm not sure how crew contracts work but hopefully they can find temporary work on other shows during the hiatus. I know on Broadway a lot of the crew tend to be independent contractors so they can freely move around.

I'm wondering if all of this is going to be revealed as "dreams" of the person in the coma. (Although some of it could be just Halloween stuff) A lot of this seems so far out there that I feel like it has to be someone's dreams. I'm probably wrong of course but it all just feels like TOO much happening, if you know what I mean.

Especially today...look how quickly Will picked up on what Ari told him about the cupcakes...you know that would never happen. :rotfl::rotfl:

Back