Day of Days 2016

She will be at Nutcracker Market in Houston instead of Day of Days. She never goes to Day of Days. She sells her jewelry line at the Nutcracker Market, must be a big event for her company.

She must change her mind a lot. She was scheduled to be there last year, but
her name is not listed as one of the stops when I went back to last year's topic.

She must change her mind a lot. She was scheduled to be there last year, but
her name is not listed as one of the stops when I went back to last year's topic.

She did not attend Day of Days last year. I remember her posting photos from Nutcracker Market on her Facebook page.

Heather, are you still going tomorrow? Anyone else going to be there?

Thanks for asking Kat because I am curious too. Sure hope anyone planning on attending enjoys the fun.

I think Heather just got back from CA, so, hopefully she was able to squeeze the event into her business schedule, and we get some info over the weekend, after she catches up at home first. :)

I am here. The site is saying my photos are too large to upload. I'm particularly happy that Belle and Shawn are on the autograph schedule and here in general. All of the teens are here too.

Thanks for posting Heather. Have a good time.

I'm going to post other tweets here when I find them.

Interesting list of who's there and who's not

CxE6x8hVQAAD1Ru.jpg

Oh, wow, interesting to see who is NOT there.....I thought Kristian Alfonso (Hope) said she would not be there? (I did read the other day, she sold her jewelry business, so maybe no longer will be on the road doing sales???)

Glad to see that Anne Milbauer is still with us......Lucas, too.

Heather, you are a sweetheart, thank you for including us in the fun....

Just for those who don't know or remember the names of the actors who play the various characters...here you go
at 10:30 a.m. #1 - Hope, Rafe, Ciara & Shawn D; #2 Paul, Sonny, Marlena, & Belle; #3 -Doug, Julie, Claire & Joey; #4 Gabi, Chad, Dario & JJ;

at 2 p.m. #1 - Maggie, Chloe, Brady; #2 Lucas, Anne M., Kate & Andre; #3 Adrienne, Justin, Kayla & Steve; #4 Deimos, Theo & Abe

Back