Day player roles

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2018/...en.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Soap Opera News has learned that a few actresses have booked small/day player roles on 'Days of Our Lives' and will first air in the coming weeks. Lauren Albert who is known for her work on series such as Girl/Girl Scene and Criminal Minds will play the role of Cathy, an inmate on April 23, 2018.

Likewise, Katelyn Gault will air in the same episode as a Guard. Gault's list of acting credits includes; crtl alt delete, Little Witch Academia, Fire and Ice, Creepy Chronicles and more.

Raquel Bell who has been playing an Emt since 2012 returns this month in the same role. She has also played roles on The Young and the Restless, Ghost Whisperer, Code Black, Big Time Rush, CSI: Miami and much more.

'Days' airs weekdays on NBC, be sure to tune in

I'll bet that the EMT is probably a trial run for a new love interest for JJ, since Gabi will likely be in jail and unavailable to be his girlfriend.

Well, personally, I don't care why she is returning or what it contributes to this storyline. I just want it over, as in all over, soon.

The writers SHOULD have Kristen return already. Leaving us blank for going on a year since we had that teaser of Kristen calling Will "the poor man's EJ" and insinuating EJ is still alive. I'm so tired of that.

Back