Days' Characters

Days itself lost viewers with the move. Many viewers just do not have the $$$$ in budgets to pay for the extra equipment, subscription, etc. I did mention elsewhere that NBC had lost viewers, the shows that followed Days on the NBC stations suffered losses. NBC just did not think it all thru.

Tom and Alice of course -- they were the base, the foundation, the center.
I like Susan Flannery as Laura.
I liked Susan Martin [played by Denise Alexander] I wanted her and Doug to be THE couple. [I didn't like young Julie]
I loved the original Roman and the love story between him and Marlena. Very romantic.
Eugene and Calliope were a hoot.
Lil0 I agree with you I like the same people!!!

I know people are upset, but there’s been no news about Days itself losing massive viewership. The network lost viewers for that time slot, but Peacock has gained 2 million paid subscribers. They see Days as part of that, and there’s hope that in the new world, Days has a better chance of picking up new viewers than it did on network TV. People don’t channel surf and find new shows anymore, but they do look through the app for new content. They hope to cross pollinate with viewers joining Peacock for other exclusives like Law and Order and the Housewives reality franchises. The show was dying on network TV. It may still die. But if they can reshape the content, they have a better chance of being profitable as part of NBC’s paid streaming exclusives.

79AC8761-288C-443D-B45E-4025BEB2DA27.jpeg

Back