Days moving to Peacock Sept 12 pt 2

Absolutely! Agree wholeheartedly.Corday doesn't know what goes on most of the time, relies on others. Which is how he stupidly let Producer Greg Meng go, keeping and elevating Producer Albert Alarr instead. And in that article, Corday mentions Canada being a day ahead of the U.S. in showing Days, and that has not been the case for YEARS now.

I've decided that I can no longer get worked up over Days leaving NBC daily programing.

I just can't divert any more attention to the lies and manipulation that The Powers That Be are using to try to convince us to shell out money to watch ReRon's ineptness play out on Peacock.

Betty and Ted Corday must be crying in heaven over what their son has let happen to their beloved show.

I am confused as to how some articles say this move will be amazing....and we can view all past shows. Then you read that there are rights issues and we can only view past shows of the same year....maybe two.....
I want to see back as far as they go......I want to see early Julie stories..... I want to see Tom and Alice..... I want to see the Christmas shows when they got more than 5 minutes spread over 33 minutes.....

I'd willingly pay for that..... but if I'm only getting this years show.... and the possession and Barfy Alex... not as interested.....

It's odd that the reporting hasn't been updated to reflect accurate statements about the available episodes. There would be HUGE royalties to pay, residuals to strip, etc., and the show doesn't seem that invested in making this work.

It's also weird the newer article says "may". Frankly I'm not sure the writers are up to writing more. I'd not be surprised if the episodes got shorter, lol.

This is one of the most poorly planned announcements/launches in the history of media. Next to zero formal communication. It boggles the mind. They can’t run a scroll with the announcement and a website address to provide official info and instructions? How hard is that? It would take a day.

I think they still don’t know what they’re doing or able to do, so they don’t know what to say. They might have been better off announcing cancellation, then let the uproar happen (assuming there’d be one) and say, “We heard you. We’re bringing it back on Peacock. Here’s what that will look like.”

Jungle, those were just the tip of the iceberg for me. Between how they ruined Lucas to how poorly the EJ/Belle and Nicole/Rafe pairings have been handled, I've been turned off for awhile. And now we have this weird emerging EJ/Ava/Johnny thing after Johnny was just competing with another family member over a woman? Gabi & Li being boring, Chad becoming a shrew like Jennifer was ages ago, and Paulina having taken Maggie's spot as the Salem busybody sure haven't helped.

This needs to be showing on NBC now. Will they do it?

After much thought I decided to bite the bullet not just for Days but because I think Stan will enjoy the sports and movies. Just so you all know, the $19.95 works, I put it on PayPal Credit just to be safe, and it appears to have posted correctly at $19.95 per year. It will automatically renew on 9/1/23 at the full boat price.

Oh, wow, (in that Days clip) there is a lead in to an interview with Tom Hanks & Austin Butler about the movie Elvis....excellent.......
I am glad to know Hanks appearance is the movie was via makeup.....LOL. But really interesting interview (yes, there are clips of the movie....:)

Back