Days of Lives - Fri., July 21, 2017

Yeah that's how I pieced it together too Poirot. Kate heard rumours about the scam, talked to a lawyer, but doesn't know Dario is actually a citizen. I was really disappointed during the Rafe/Hope scenes that Rafe didn't mention talking to Adriana about that - there was a moment where they seemed headed in that direction.

While I am not 100% behind this theory I read from someone else on a Facebook, it did make me stop and think for a quick minute!

*just something I read, nothing proving and not my thoughts*

Someone suggested that Lt. Raines might be in with Dario since he was the one who "checked" for Abigail about the Mexican cartel and possibly fibbed. I have no idea why he would care if Dario married Abigail or not though.

You mean Raines could possibly be the "silent partner", so that is why he said it was true about the cartel.

Well, if that is the twist that RonC threw in, all the stupidity falling on Rafe for not checking Dario's story himself (Dario was not always on the up and up) plus Abby herself not double checking on Dario's status....guess it would be a good twist.

Am glad RonC found a way for Abby to get a clue, and Rafe as well.

Thanks for the summary. Again, a good show. FINALLY the truth about Dario has been revealed! This is making for some really interesting and juicy storytelling, and I am loving how it draws a lot of characters in on canvas, rather than just a handful. The other storylines (Hattie, Marlena, etc) were pretty nice and at times humorous as well. Looking forward to next week. Nice to have a cliffhanger like this.

Dario and Kate had a scene in Horton Square on a bench. That's when he told Kate all that info about his plan.
Yeah, that did happen onscreen a few weeks ago. What Kate told Abby yesterday was how it played out onscreen. She had the Salem brain that day and knew it wasn't true that Dario had to get married to stay in the country. He admitted that he had talked to a lawyer and only had to file some paperwork to stay in the country. Kate kept it quiet because she wanted Chad with Gabi.

Here it is. It was on May 19.

Kate comes upon Dario in the square and when she hears about him possibly being deported, is going to get him the best lawyer, yada, yada. Dario stops her, doesn't need one, already has one. She gets him to 'fess up, that his lawyer told him all he has to do is fill out the paperwork again correctly, he would be fine. But Dario remembered about couples marrying to get a green card, so, thought it was worth a shot. Kate promises not to tell, reminds him that will leave Chad free to be with Gabi, he may not like that, but it is a tradeoff.

I hate how they reinvented this Dario from the previous Dario that dated Meanie Jonasl. Oh well, glad this storyline is wrapping up.

Deidre Hall (Marlena/Hattie) and Judi Evans Adrienne/Bonnie) must have had such a hard time not laughing at each other. I wouldn't have made it through without cracking up! So fun for them to play Hattie and Bonnie again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Rafe. He had to arrest his brother like he arrested his father. Will he arrest his mother next? She'll have to come back to town first.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The Greek prison warden was unseemingly cooperative with two American private eyes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I guess that John may have used his ISA influence. At this point, Xander is very believable.

I'm still liking Paul as Deimos' killer. He has had some deer-in-the-headlights moments. And, he suffered from Jungle Madness, with its attendant knife use. No Halo2 intake, either. :eek:

Back