Days of Lives - Mon., Sept. 11, 2017

That loose French braid was really distracting. I couldn't take my eyes off of Kate's hair. I'm not sure what they were going for but it wasn't working. Seems like Kate borrowed Jennifer's hairstylist. I agree about the missing blue streak.

Other than that, the Chad, Abby, Kate scenes were boring and unnecessary. Enough with the Andre praise. This is so out of character for all involved. Well maybe not Kate. Without any real sets or employees, it's really hard to take any of these business storylines seriously.

Deidre Hall (Hattie/Marlena) should win a Guest Emmy for her portrayal of Hattie today. Wow. Seems the show is leaving the door open again by sending her back to jail. Great scenes with Hope and I liked everything Hope said to Hattie.

I also was annoyed that Eric wasn't part of the search and rescue efforts. I've given up on Brady.

Victor today seemed more like his old self. I like the way he called out for Justin, as it seemed Bonnie was scaring him with her actions, LOL. However, I knew somehow Sheila would not give the card to Justin. Justin is being extremely dense about "Adrienne". I figured Victor would begin to suspect something was up.

Justin is an idiot at this point. How much do you want to bet Victor figures out the truth and doesn't say anything?

I'm just going to take a moment to appreciate the wonderful humor that is my girl T-Boz (Sheila) in reference to the doppelganger storyline. She said "yeah, they say I look like that girl on tv that can sing really good" (referring to herself in real life) BAHAHA. Good one, T-Boz! loved it!

Thanks for the summary. Our episode was pre-empted for the first 18 minutes, so the summary helped me catch up. I know I can watch on NBC.com, but I won't unblock my protection from ads. So, thanks TONS!

I'm just going to take a moment to appreciate the wonderful humor that is my girl T-Boz (Sheila) in reference to the doppelganger storyline. She said "yeah, they say I look like that girl on tv that can sing really good" (referring to herself in real life) BAHAHA. Good one, T-Boz! loved it
:clap::clap::clap:Wish she could be a longer-term character!

Deidre Hall (Hattie/Marlena) should win a Guest Emmy for her portrayal of Hattie today. Wow. Seems the show is leaving the door open again by sending her back to jail. Great scenes with Hope and I liked everything Hope said to Hattie.
Deidre Hall (Marlena) is awesome. Her acting is the only thing that could almost make the whole doppelganger story interesting. "Bonnie" makes me so angry, although that's great acting too! I have more empathy for Hattie than I do for Bonnie. So glad to see Hope being strong AND compassionate!:)

Kate is long overdue for a BIG, LONG vacation. I'm finding her very annoying. She is in a power grabbing mode and I don't like that. Just my opinion!

Victor is a kick! I do hope he is the one to "out" Bonnie, but I hope he doesn't wait to tell everyone about her. I don't want Adrienne to have to be in prison any longer. The whole idea that nobody has realized that "Adrienne" (Bonnie) isn't the real Adrienne just by her physical characteristics alone is just stupid!!! To say nothing about her mannerisms! Go Victor. Use that snarky manner to flush her out, preferably in front of Justin and Maggie!

I hope Lucas gets sober for real soon!! I hope it's fun to see the whole Hattie/Bonnie thing END!:wine:

The hand at the end was interesting. I hope Andre really has changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I did like Kate's braided hair, but not for a professional look. More for just kicking around at home or at a picnic or something really casual.

I enjoyed Victor's responses to Bonnie and I was thrilled when he corrected her on "feeling badly." That's one of my pet peeves. I also liked when he yelled for Justin to "get this creature away from me!" I hope he does figure out what's going on. He looked suspicious when the woman from prison came in and he saw how she and "Adrienne" knew each other. I bet he'll be doing a check on the new "housekeeper."

I really liked Hope's and Hattie's scenes.

That would be great, but Days doesn't seem to be able to keep big casting secrets.

On a side note, B&B managed the mother of all surprises a month or so ago. When resident psycho lady, Quinn, was shot at, while standing on her balcony, jaws dropped when the camera pulled back and we saw original Y&R and B&B psycho lady, Sheila Carter, standing there. She hadn't been on the shows in years and years and was presumed dead (more or less). I read they went through extraordinary measures to keep it a secret that they had brought back the actress. She was basically smuggled in and out of the studios for her new scenes.

Back