Days Of Our Lives – Wednesday, November 19, 2008

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
Days Of Our Lives – Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Still struggling, Melanie blurts out to Nick that she knows he killed Trent and asks if he is going to kill her too. Kate wakes up from a dream about Daniel and tells him he saved her. Lucas hands Chloe a folder and says he is ready to commit to something for them. Bo and Hope realize that Nick is the killer. Stephanie gets a call from Nick. Philip puts it to his ear but the phone is silent. Melanie tells Nick she now remembers everything that happened in the cemetery and Philip is listening to the whole thing on the phone. Nick is sorry she remembers and wants her to listen to what he has to say.

As he takes her hand, Kate relates her dream to Daniel about how he came up with a miracle cure and saved her with a single pill and she was back to her old self. Daniel sits on the bed beside her and offers encouragement. She asks Daniel when they will get the results of her treatment and he says it will be about an hour. Kate is sorry if her dream put pressure on Daniel, that she is prepared for whatever happens. She has had a good life full of love and wants the same for him.

Lucas has put a bid on a house for Chloe and him. He talks about how good she has been with Allie since Sami has been gone and feels like they are already a family. He has sensed that she hasn’t really committed herself to their relationship and mentions marriage. Lucas names a few of his attributes, says he will be a good husband and she agrees. Chloe tells him about seeing Brady and Lucas wonders if she is leaving him for Brady. Saying, “No,” she tells him that seeing Brady made her realize how lucky she is to have Lucas and that, without him, she would still be pining for Brady and that Lucas has domesticated her. Chloe approves the house.

Hope says she should have known what was going on with Nick when Bo gets a call with a lead on where Nick and Melanie might be. Philip and Stephanie are still listening in on the phone and hear a plane and he realizes they are near the airport. Melanie tells Nick she can’t marry him knowing he killed her dad and that she hates him. As they continue with more of the same; she urges him to go to the police and confess. Philip tells Bo what he thinks about where Nick and Melanie are. Bo thanks him, leaves and Philip and Stephanie follow them after looking on Bo’s computer to get the address of the motel.

Lucas and Chloe are visiting Kate who is glad her first treatment is over as Daniel comes in with the test results. Kate asks if the pain and nausea were worth it. Daniel says the treatment was successful, that the tumor has shrunk significantly and leaves the room.

Nick doesn’t like the idea of going to jail, says everything he did was for her, shoves her onto the sofa, grabs Melanie’s hair and tells her she only cares about herself instead of what he’s going through. Cuddling her, he begins talking about killing Trent and what a strange feeling it was. She wants to know how things happened. During a flashback to that night, Nick tells her that he lost it when he saw Trent hurt her and all he thought about was taking care of her and helping her. He knows he should have gone to the police then but he left because he loves her and didn’t want to give her up. Crying now, Nick says he won’t go through this again and starts talking about what happened with Willow; that she is dead because he wanted to help Chelsea and now Trent is dead because of Melanie. He says the incident with Willow was an accident, at least that’s what he told everyone, that they were friends until she started blackmailing him. Flashback to Willow’s death. Nick says every time he tries to do something good someone ends up dead and he ruins everything he touches, including Melanie.

Chloe leaves to buy a book for Allie and Lucas and Kate talk. Lucas is glad that Kate and Chloe seem to like each other now. Kate is grateful to Chloe for empathizing with her but doesn’t know if she can come to love her. Lucas shows her the pictures of the house and Kate asks about Sami. Lucas says Sami is out; Chloe is in; he’s going to propose to her and wants Kate to dance at their wedding. Kate wants him to be cautious and not rush into anything. He says he loves Chloe in a way he has never loved anyone before. Kate talks about how wonderful love is and he says she will find love again and be happy.

Chloe runs into Daniel and asks if he’s Okay. He replies it’s been a long day and she wonders if there is something he hasn’t told Kate about her condition. He tells her he actually downplayed the test results, says doctors are supposed to be emotionally detached and he finds it hard to do where Kate is concerned, that she still has cancer and it’s far from over. He mentions his wife and that he should have learned his lesson about getting involved. Daniel asks her not to mention their conversation to Kate because he doesn’t want her to know he hasn’t been objective. Chloe promises.

Philip and Stephanie are at the motel and decide to sneak in the service entrance. He picks the lock with a nail file and they hear a scream. Melanie promises Nick she will go anywhere with him but now he doesn’t believe her but he does want to trust her. When he turns to put the chain on the door, she breaks away and heads for the balcony as Bo and Hope get to the door. Bo kicks in the door just in time to see Melanie go over the railing.

Previews:
From outside, Philip screams Melanie’s name.
In the room, Hope is on the phone and has a gun on Nick.
A falling Melanie screams as Nick calls her name.
From the police station, Stephanie calls Chelsea and asks her to come down there.

Thanks for the recap. i go home everyday at lunch to watch, but can't help but read the recap before hand. Today I didn't have time and when I watched it.... I almost lost it when Nick confessed about Willow. My computer at home isn't working and I sped all the way back to work to jump on here. I was floored!!!! He is such a good nut ball! All I can say is OMG WOW!

OMGoodness, Lot's of action. I can't believe Nick actually killed Willow. Nick has been bad for way too long and we didn't know it. Although our first clue should have been sleeping with his girlfriends mom. Thanks KL!

Wow! Great write up and great show! I can't believe the part about Willow. I guess that means his craziness is not all pain meds.

Do you all realize we have been all week without a Sami episode? I love her, but it has been a nice break. :)

Does anybody else find it odd that Kate says "What about Sami?" She has fought tooth and nail to break the two of them up, why be concerned now and act like she's not jumping for joy that Sami is out of the picture??? Things that make you go HHHHMMMMMMM.........

Thanks for the write up KathyLu. I remember the Nick and Willow story. For once the writers kept the history the same. Nick was not crazy about Willow. He was doing it to save Chelsea. Willow was blackmailing him. He grabbed the brush and she fell on a rock and died.

Thanks for the write up. It sounds like a good show. I'll have to stay up to watch tonight.

I guess nerdy, meek little Nick isn't such a goody goody after all. I wonder how tptb will play this out.

Does anybody else find it odd that Kate says "What about Sami?" She has fought tooth and nail to break the two of them up, why be concerned now and act like she's not jumping for joy that Sami is out of the picture??? Things that make you go HHHHMMMMMMM.........

Yeah I thought that was pretty odd to....

I just got done watching and I actually feel sorry for her too. Hard to believe I know. Funny thing though, I can't seem to think of Nick as dangerous.

Nick is blaming himself for Willow's death now, but it WAS an accident, as the flashback showed. However, they were struggling over that hairbrush, with her trying to get it back from him. He did not kill her, but her death resulted from the struggle with him. And at the time, yes, he was protecting Chelsea.
It is a shock to have this brought up now.

I think it shows how maybe Nick could go wacko so fast....all those feelings about Willow dying and it was all because Chelsea manipulated him and then the kicker is, she still dumped him....Nick did several things against his better judgement, heck against his ethics and morals, all for the sake of a woman, whether it was Chelsea, Kate, Willow, whovever and all that ever happened was Nick was kicked in the teeth....I can see why the combination of pills, alchohol, regret, guilt, anger, etc. could turn Nick dark....I feel bad for the guy.....and I absolutely love this s/l...

Really great show, ahh another Sami whine free day. Boy Nick sure had us all fooled, maybe he wasn't as innocent as he seemed. Here all this time I'd thought Billie took advantage of him when it just might have been the other way around.

I thought that was so odd I had to rewind it and watch it again. I really don't like where this could be headed. Then again Kate is probably on pain meds she could just be hallucinating and has forgotten that Sami has been a thorn in her side for years.

I can only hope that when Melanie falls over the balcony, she falls right on Stephanie...!!! Wouldn't that be just too too great....!!!! :D :D :D

..................I thought that was so odd I had to rewind it and watch it again. I really don't like where this could be headed. Then again Kate is probably on pain meds she could just be hallucinating and has forgotten that Sami has been a thorn in her side for years.

First off, I have not seen the show yet, just read it here, but it seems to be a normal question for her to ask Lucas, after all he was supposedly madly deeply passionately in love with Sami and now he's madly deeply passionately in love with Chloe....the question didn't seem like an advocacy for Sami and Lucas as a couple, just a question of, geee Lucas, I thought you wanted to spend the rest of your life with Sami, what happened to that...???

Lucas has put a bid on a house for Chloe and him.

Thanks for the great play-by-play, KathyLu!
Where is Lucas getting the money to buy this huge fabulous house? Is it a foreclosure?

Previews:
From outside, Philip screams Melanie’s name.

The preview showed Philip climbing something. Amazing accomplishment with a prosthetic leg!

The preview showed Philip climbing something. Amazing accomplishment with a prosthetic leg!

We had an employ in our oilfield trucking company that had a prosthetic leg and he somehow managed to climb on and off the trailers, the rigs, the tanks and walkways and anything else he needed to do......
I also played softball with a guy with a prosthetic leg and he did everything anyone else did, although once when sliding into the second baseman, his straps came loose and he had to take time to fix his leg and refasten it, his foot wasn't facing the right direction....

It seems to me Jay has always been careful to walk and move realistically for his character...I'm anxious to see how he does the scene you're talking about......

Ok, I just got to watch the show.....
Lucas says to Chloe "And we don't really know, it could be months or even years before Sami comes back and is truly a part of Allie's life." WHAT...???? YEARS...??? What the heck is that...???? YEARS...??? AND, if Sami were to come back today, is the deal off...???

And I guess Chloe and Lucas being together as a little family has happened pretty much off screen kind of like Anna and Tony's wedding...!!

And I love it when Philip tells Stephanie they have to stay quiet and out of site....oh, like Stephanie can stay quiet...get real...!!!

Oh my gosh, Blake Berris (Nick) is just outstanding....what a super job he's doing...!!!! I can't wait for tomorrow's show...!!! I can't believe they interrupt this great story for that Kate/Daniel drivel..... :D

The quote that really got me was "you've domesticated me." Chloe and domesticated just don't go together.

Back