Days Of Our Lives – Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I watched last night and thought I was hearing wrong when Stephano said he would never stoop to murder. Huh? What does he think he's doing when he has John killed every few years or so? I guess since he has Rolf bring him back with different and/or missing memories that it makes it ok?

I stopped watching after that, the write up was better than the show. Thanks to all of you for the great recaps!!

I watched last night and thought I was hearing wrong when Stephano said he would never stoop to murder. Huh? What does he think he's doing when he has John killed every few years or so? I guess since he has Rolf bring him back with different and/or missing memories that it makes it ok?

That comment was worthy of making me spit my Suisse Mocha on the monitor! :clap:

Stefano's comment reminded me of the time EJ said to Lucas, "At least I never shot nee-body."

And in response I believe EJ said something to the effect of Stefano not getting his own hands dirty, meaning he had someone else do the dirty work.....

Back