Days of Our Lives - Fri., Apr. 17, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Friday, April 17, 2015

Sex, Lies, and some should be glad there is NO videotape. Lucas shows up at Kmansion, Adrienne says he should not be there, but Henderson told him no one else was home. He lets Adrienne know that Kate knows how he feels, but cares about him and won't say anything. Especially until Adrienne can talk to Justin, and both can tell Will & Sonny. Lucas was not going to lie about he feels about the woman he cares about so much. They are kissing, and down on the sofa getting very passionate.

Serena gets a message from Melanie about leaving town, and within a couple of minutes, Xander is there, wanting his diamonds. He is physically abusive to Serena, nearly choking her, dropping a card on the floor. When Serena lands there, she sees it is Daniel's card, they go back and forth....he knows Daniel from way back, she finally tells him the diamonds are in his apt., but her gal friend is out of town. Xander decides they can work together to get in.

Kate is at Victor's club, pretending to be on the phone with a reporter, knowing Victor will overhear. She is threatening to see the guy in court if he maligns her son. Victor wants to know what that is all about, she pretends the reporter was going to publish a rumor about Lucas & Adrienne, but she does insinuate there is truth to the rumor. Vic goes to talk to Rafe, who asks what is up, Vic brushes it aside. Rafe tells of Hope asking questions about Clyde and the trucking business, and how he said nothing. Victor says good, he wants her out of it. Rafe talks to Kate about Clyde (who has stood her up) wondering why a smart woman like her would want anything to do with someone like Clyde. She indicates that he is interesting, but also dangerous, and she likes that.

Cole shows up at Eve's apartment, telling how Paige did not come to class, so nothing he could do today. She encourages him to just be nice, thoughtful, friendly, etc. to paige, but when he is alone with JJ, to be nasty, push his buttons, get him riled up. Cole says he is not sure that is going to work, JJ never gets riled at him in front of Paige. But Eve is not worried, as one thing Eve knows, JJ is one to give in to his impulses suddenly.

JJ & Paige are in afterglow, murmuring how much they love each other, etc. They hear the front door, Jen is hope, calling JJ. He scrambles, appears, is button his shirt all wrong, he talks of him & Paige studying, Jen knows darn well what was going on. Paige comes down, but soon leaves, Jen talks of the house rules, JJ apologizes, they just got carried away, but.....he tells of Eve, the jacket, etc. and figuring that Eve plans on using it somehow.

The towel clad Daniel & Nicole talk a bit, and decide to go out, have some fun, no conversation about Jennifer, JJ, Eric, Serena, Xander, Theresa....blah, blah. They kiss pretty seriously, but it is going to be slow & easy, they will go bowling. He goes to get dressed, doorbell, it is Xander & Serena, bringing Hawaiian shirts for Daniel & his family. (sorry, this was all weird). Xander asks if he can go put Parker & Mel's gifts on their beds, Daniel takes him, Serena decides to stay put, so, Nicole does as well. When the men return, Xander realizes no luck getting the diamonds, leaves with Serena, tells her outside he will figure another way, not to worry.
Nicole gets a call from Miles, breaking story, has to go. Not to worry, another time, says Daniel. Nicole teases about beating him at bowling and leaves.
Xander sees Serena to her room, she thinks Dan & Nicole are back together. We'll see, he replies, then leaves.

Lucas & Adrienne are in her room, out of breath, and in afterglow. they are both happy, Adrienne promises she will talk to Justin soon. Knock, knock. Tis a smiling Victor, who wants to talk to her a minute. She will be right down. Fine, see you there. Oh, by the way, one more thing. Lucas......YOU'RE FIRED!

Paige comes home, Eve is all nice and sweet, mentions Cole being there, worried about Paige who missed class. Paige isn't saying much, at first saying she had to get something from her room, but as her mom babbles away, Paige is mostly silent. Eve asks if JJ straightened everything out. Then asks if they just hung around for a while. Again, Paige says barely anything, but she is flashing back to the sex romp, then decides abruptly she will go, get whatever it was another time.
Eve about has a fit. She curses, sweeps everything off a table, as she is yelling no, no, no, he wouldn't do that. Not my Paige. She is up against a wall, sinking down, her face contorted in anger.

Today is full of awesome moms. Eve trying to get her daughter with a drug dealing, using thug that planted drugs on Paige. Kate selling out her cheating son and ultimately getting him fired. Which was awesome! And Jennifer sticking her nose into her grown son's sex life . . . again.

Paige is very sweet. That's my daughters name, so maybe I'm partial. :love: JJ was so wrong to take her virginity when just 2 weeks ago he was boinking her mom. I know he really loves her but Paige absolutely should have had all the information before. It certainly seems that Eve wants JJ herself. Stealing the coat just shows she is obsessed with him. Paige did not hear any of that throwing stuff and screaming at the end? Maybe tomorrow they will show that, but she still had to be in hall.

Very disappointed in Lucas and his "I do not feel guilty at all". Really? You are sleeping with a married woman. I think it will come out that Justin was not having an affair.

Pity poor "guilt-free" Lucas. He clearly underestimated Victor's ability to find out about everything that goes on in Salem. As for his surprise nephew, slimeball Xander, this guy really needs Bo Brady. This master of breaking-and-entering could get him his diamonds in a Salem second. With Bo on the job there would have been no need for Xander and Bluebird to buy some toys for tots and a Hawaiian shirt for the surfing Love Doctor. As for Nicole, who knew she could bowl? Perhaps, Titan TV could start a new show, Bowlin' with Nicole, in which national and local celebrities test their skills again those of Ms. Walker. Finally, Eve has really and truly lost it. The appropriate theme song for her now would be the 1966 hit, "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-haaa!"

I have not watched lately so today was the first I saw of JJ & Paige getting down and dirty. I can not believe she had a tiara on.

Then in Lucas & Adrienne's scene, I was like, gosh her earrings are big.

Did these ladies have no time to remove their large accessories in the their excitement? Just seemed like those accessories would get in the way in real life. It is also a wonder that no one is ever disappointed with sex in soaps.

Go Victor. I wonder what Adrienne will have to say for herself. I wonder what Lucas will do now and how long until he finds out Kate sold him out.

Eve was freaking out like a psycho and JJ is a dirty dog. I can not wait for Paige to find out.

Oh, I truly want Victor to snub Kate.......she doesn't get that job that she sold Lucas down the river for. Alas, that probably won't happen, but I truly, truly hope that for Lucas, this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I had the same thought about Adrienne's huge earrings. Way too big.

I did love Victor's delivery at the end.

Another poorly written, poorly edited and boring episode.

And Eve honey, only Kristen Dimera is entertaining when she has a tantrum. You my dear looked like a fool.

Today's episode was the epitome of what is wrong with this soap right now. Especially for a Friday. Seriously, what makes the viewer want to tune in on Monday given how the show ended? But back to why today was so bad...

-Eve is still in the kiddie pool and her tantrum (good word Heather!) was so epically bad.
-JJ & Paige had sex in his mother's home and for all intents and purposes got caught. I am glad Jennifer had a little talk with him about it though.
-Daniel and Nicole. Good grief I can't even muster up any words for this. Add in the idiotic and pointless scenes with Xander and Serena. Wow.
-The Victor scenes were good and I liked the end with him telling Lucas he was fired but I hate how stupid they've made Lucas in this storyline.
-Rafe was on for what seemed like 30 seconds.

It truly is amazing how much more I enjoy the show when the Brady/Theresa baby story or the Will/Sonny/Paul/John story is on. The differences are vast.

Back