Days of Our Lives - Fri., Apr. 27, 2018

I thought it a good episode, well acted.

I must have missed something.....but evidently Steve thought, or was told, that Rafe was guarding/with Stefan, which is why Steve stumbled into that room looking for him. I just have no idea how Steve got to that room....Maybe a nurse or aide took him to the door???

Kayla told Steve that he needed to talk to Rafe and tell him about seeing Abigail. She said Rafe and JJ were probably in the room with Stefan. She was going to help Steve to the room but she was trying to get in touch with some other doctor so Steve told her to go ahead, he would make it to the room, and as Kat said, he did.

Days of Our Lives
Friday, April 27, 2018
So, Eve comes in, wonders who the guy is, (I think she calls him Bo riddly, or something, lol) .

I meant to comment at the time. This is a reference to Robert DuVall's first on screen appearance in To Kill A Mockingbird. His name was Boo Radley. The character was a mute.

A great episode after a week of mostly filler! What a cliffhanger! I do think the show has been a bit too heavy on the rapes, and wish it would stop. But it could provide some really good acting and rich material, so I'll reserve my judgment in this case. It was great seeing all of the stories move forward, albeit in different ways, after having dragged for so long.

Back