Days of Our Lives - Fri. Apr 30, 2010

I absolutely cannot wait for the next NBC survey I will get ...after this! :mad:

Thank you for the wonderful write up!

I, too am angry with Sami and I don't even hate EJ. I just hate that they dumbed her down.

Wow, all Stephanie does is hang around, or more like slink around Salem!

Barb- thanks for the summary, yours are always the closest and truest to the story. You rock.

Sami - ugh. She was a grown up for a while but she is now numbing and dumbing. I am so weary of the Rafe, Sami, EJ story line.
"you are choosing EJ over me"
"he was there for me when you were not"
"he and Stefano have an agenda"
"I am doing whats best for my kids" @@
Blah blah blah blah blah - I find that I can miss a week and have missed nothing.Then there is Stephanie (slap, slap, slap, slap, yawwwwwwn). She is not even a good "bad girl". With Stephanie, Nathan is one dull boy. I would really like to see Philip and Melanie get a sliver of a chance to have a marriage before they start breaking them up.

Here is what surprises me; I really like Stefano and Kate together. They have a certain chemistry that makes both of them interesting to watch again. I had gotten bored with both of those characters for a while.

I LOVE Arianna. She is quite a spitfire. She and Nicole play well off of each other.

Chloe needs to go sing an aria in Canada somewhere and leave Melanie's mommy and daddy to fan the spark.

Mia- ack.

my favorite line in this episode

When Sami told Caroline that [according to EJ] Stefano may not live much longer, Caroline said "Don't try to cheer me up." :rotfl::rotfl:

Lil0, I was just coming here to post the very same thing. I loved Caroline's lines today. She's the only reason I didn't fast-forward the scene with Sami. I believe she spoke the words that so many of us have been thinking. And it is always such a treat to see Caroline. Wish it would be more often.

Back