Days of Our Lives - Fri., April 3, 2020

it was investigated and charges were dropped, deemed an accident.
Yet Will was put on near-death row? This is my issue with it!
Nicole could find herself in serious trouble.
She's been so bizarrely pushy on this issue, harassing that poor doctor, frankly I'd be ready for another round of "Nicole in the vent" delivered by Xander. Only this time, I'd be rooting un-ironically for the X-man.
Sarah is Maggie's daughter. Because of what Victor did, Sarah may now lose that beautiful little girl she loves and has raised. Brady is Victor's grandson...& Vic deprived him of his child.
This is par for the course of the V-man under the last 3 headwriters. He loved Parker more when paternity was switched from Philip to Daniel "because he came from [Maggie]". Victor's worldview: Maggie's kids > his kids > his grandkids.
Nicole: She actually said "I can't believe this" when told the details of the Xander-Victor switch plot? Why? The old babyswitcher and Sydnapper should know all about the fine art of switching infants.
Not only this, but she was actually lying about the test results and badgered the doctor when the doctor told her there wasn't anything askew. But yet when her ranting suspicions are confirmed, she can't believe it! They must have called in the C-squad to do today's dialogue writing.
olf could set it aside until a more suitable host is found or, in the alternative, he could make some chip duplicates and create a small group of Stefanos to terrorize Sale
And they could all chase the clones of the Queen of the Night...preferably in Tinda Lau or Greenland.

Thanks, Poirot and thanks for the laugh the look of love.

It looks like the writer wants Kristen to be good and no longer evil. Tony gave her a hug
and John didn't seem upset with Brady when they talked about her.

Did Abby pull Stefano's ring out of her purse? Then she locked it away. I thought
Chad left it behind at the house.

I was confused what Dr Raynor said. She said she got paid and was given a ticket
to leave Salem around Mother's Day. Then she talked about staying to help Sarah
and Mickey. Didn't Dr Raynor leave Salem then she came back?

Interesting to hear Dr Raynor talk about the night the Mickey and Rachel were born.
She didn't mention the other babies born that night. Will those babies come up
again later?

Tony seemed upset about that Stefano would be gone if the chip comes out
of Steve.

Here's a twist that would reflect the it's-not-my-kid attitude that exists among certain men in the real world beyond Salem.
  1. The tech nerd, who knows nothing about the Baby Mickey saga, is simply told by Xander to change any test results so that the the parents are Eric and Sarah.
  2. The test results show that the parents are Sarah and Xander (the result of their one-night stand).
  3. The tech nerd thinks that Xander is trying to avoid parental responsibilities and dutifully changes the father's name to Eric.
As a result, Eric doesn't get even gloomier by learning he's not the father, Sarah keeps the baby, Xander stays in the child's life, and the baby escapes having creepy Kristen as a mother.

I like Eric's character development so far in this story. The old Eric would have been furious with Nicole but now he is just worried about her. Hopefully, it will last.

Kind of funny how these chips instantly transform people. So Rolf just willingly removed all the chips he placed? No twists?

Kristen and Xander should be villains and pop in characters. Not long term redeemed characters.

To be fair, she spent the better part of the year at the convent. So she's really only been around Mackenzie fairly recently (since Sarah and Eric returned from Boston and the baby finished her treatments in Salem).

I can't decide if I want a twist or just want it to end. LOL

Meanwhile not only is Kristen sickening but so is this "I feel compelled to hold that child" biological nonsense.
The worrisome word here is "compelled." Anytime the psycho-sicko feels "compelled" to do anything, Salemites should head for the nearest storm shelter

Back