Days of Our Lives - Fri., Aug. 14, 2015

Somebody really needs to explain to Paige that it makes it very hard for JJ to "leave her alone" when she keeps going to places she knows he hangs out like Club TBD where he works and his house where he lives. Because she hasn't seemed to grasp that concept yet.

How much do you want to bet that Monday's scenes end with her telling him to "stay out of her life" and storming out of the house head held high in indignation?

Will/Paul: What more can be said about this other then blah, blah yackkity smackity? How many more times can they have this conversation? I will say when Will mentioned how Paul went running to Sonny about Derek I thought "Wait, did he just make a legitimate point?" Then I realized this is Will we're talking about here and decided, Nah, couldn't be.

Yeah, I totally see Paige telling JJ for the zillionth time to "stay out of her life." I wish the sourpuss know it all would get off our screens, it would solve all her problems.

NO! I didn't notice. I had it on more for background noise as I cleaned. I'll have to actually watch later, for details.

I wonder if everyone still has the same (professional headshots) contact pictures.

I laughed when Stefano called Ben a brainless side of beef.
I had to look up the word petulant.

I couldn't believe it when Roman told JJ that he couldn't do the job
anymore since they knew Paige was seen with Kyle. Wow the Salem PD
actually figured something out :)

I'm surprised Jen did't tell Paige JJ was working with the police
to put Kyle in jail.

I enjoyed Ben's dream, nightmare. Does he know he's
not the baby daddy?

Again, Abby and Chad are only hot when they're apart.

Huh? These two are amazing together or apart. LOL. They're the best thing that's going on the show right now. I'm just shocked these last writers decided to invest so much time in them. I hope it continues with the next regime. These two are a gold mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I totally see Paige telling JJ for the zillionth time to "stay out of her life." I wish the sourpuss know it all would get off our screens, it would solve all her problems.
Of course, the viewers gain could be Stanford's loss.
Reaction at Stanford when it's learned that Paigie-poo is staying at Salem U. :clap::drunk:. Other reactions might include: The people of Santa Monica when they hear that Ben wants to move there with Ms. Perfect :eek::eek:. Anyone who overhead Paul saying that Will is a great writer :rotfl:. Roman's reaction if he learns that JJ broke into Kyle's apartment :angry:. Anyone who hears that a DiMera doesn't force himself on women :confused:.

I liked how Jennifer stood up for her son. I mean, of course she knows the truth about JJ, but I like that she was firm with Paige when she says she trusts him no matter what.

I was certain that Jen was going to blow JJ's cover to the very insistent Paige. Fortunately, she managed to keep her mouth shut... for a little longer. JJ should have known better than to entrust his mother with such dangerous information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see Ben as a horrible person, just someone who is handling his situation in the wrong way in trying to hold onto a relationship that sub-consciously he knows is already over because Abby keeps giving him false hope to hold on to. In my eyes Abby holds a lot of blame for how things are with Ben now because she won't be honest about what happened between her and Chad and her feelings for him. Abby is constantly lying and being manipulative to cover up what she did. If she truly wants Chad than tell Ben the truth and let him go instead of planning for a wedding with him that she really doesn't want. Abby needs to open her mouth and be truthful with everyone instead of allowing this situation to drag on and becoming more worse than it already is.

Oh yeah, Ben and Abby - you could have a house in Santa Monica instead of an apartment. Is that because there are only four houses in Salem (DiMera mansion, Kiriakis estate, Jen's house, and Hope's house)? Is Salem ONLY apartments? If not, then you're dreaming - why can't Clyde help you out with a house in Salem, because I think that's going to be far cheaper than anywhere in Southern California.

I agree DivaSam. He also wants to believe that his dad has changed, he DOES believe it, and does not see what a slime he is, and how bad his advice is.

And, of course, Abby gave him reason to be suspicious. Why he doesn't walk away is anyone's guess. Until about two months ago he wasn't controlling and obsessive.

The biggest annoyance for me is Abby playing the Horton card. So her great grandparents were lovely people, so freaking what?? Doesn't mean SHE has to be some saint. God knows the other Hortons aren't. And she's half Deveraux (Johnson) and god knows they aren't sainted people either. Your own mother married a Dimera at one stage and it wasn't the end of the world. Your granddad had his piece on the side for years (see: Lucas!) so its not like stronger Horton blood meant better behaviour either.

If you want to buy into that then go ahead, but own it. Don't act like everyone is holding you to some standard they aren't. Its irritating. I'm pro Chad/Abby but the drama just feels manufactured. The 'becoming Sami' stuff she was spouting last week was way more convincing, and fear of Stefano, or citing Jennifer's experience with Peter would work for me too.

I should feel sorry for Ben but he's a Neanderthal with no self respect so I don't. Stop trying to mark Abby with your scent, grow a pair, and dump her cheating, lying behind. And stop suggesting Daddy can pay your problems away, it's really undermining your position as an adult on this show.

Back