Days of Our Lives - Fri. Aug. 28,2009

unaccompanied minors

How is it possible that Sami can jump on a plane to the Domican Republic to follow Rafe, but couldn't accompany her little 3 year old daughter on a translatlantic flight to Switzerland? Did they really let Allie fly by herself?

I am a travel agent, so i am very familiar with the rules on children traveling alone. None of teh airlines I am aware of will let a child under 5 fly unaccompanied and even if they are between 5 and 7 it must almost always be on a nonstop flight. i have serious doubts whether there is a nonstop flt between Salem and anywhere in Europe, but maybe they took her to Chicago.

KathyLu is correct....that was made clear via Sami's conversation with Julie on the phone.

Now I have an image of us all being stuffed into Shirley's cheeks. :D

I'm reading during my lunch break. I should have known by the way the discussion was going to stop reading until I was done chewing. Desk and salad just has a close encounter. Was worth it though.

So loved seeing Craig. I wish he could stay. You are right, Poirot, he has not aged a bit. But I reiterate that he would never tell Lucas that he will agree with whatever decision Lucas makes regarding Chloe. Especially when a criminal investigation is going on (how does he know Lucas didn't poison Chloe?). Especially since he hardly even knows Lucas. And especially since Chloe hasn't even been in a coma for that long. How many especiallies am I allowed? Because I'm sure there's more where those came from.

Every aspect of this thing about Lucas trying to decide Chloe's fate seems so utterly stupid to me. I'm usually not too bothered about things not being exactly realistic, but this is just too much. Plain silly and I don't see where they are even going with it, if anywhere. :rolleyes:

I just find it silly that he has the living will with him at all times. He as not had it filled away with her chart.

I think they are setting Lucas up to blame himself for nearly killing chloe. If the living will were valid he wouldn't feel as guilty or if her parents reacted differently they would probably convince him to wait.

Although I think it is dumb that Lucas is even thinking about taking Chloe off life supports that don't even appear to exist--after only a short time--I'm not wanting to see him drowning in guilt--or alcohol.

Back