Days of Our Lives - Fri., Aug. 29, 2014

Oh goodness KT, I thought I had lost it. I was like wait a minute, did she just have a flashback of having a flashback. I mentioned it on twitter yesterday and someone else said it reminded them of the movie Inception which is about a dream within a dream within in a dream. Talk about confusing!

Days must be desperate. Abby had a flashback within a flashback, lol!

I was thinking the same thing!!:rotfl:

An alright show yesterday. Julie being nice to EJ was weird...even he thought it, with that funny look on his face after she just left him in front of the Pub.

Jordan's scenes...naptime, as usual.

I can't find myself caring anymore about Sami or that storyline. It has dragged on too long. I am really excited for Stefano to come back, though.

I really loved Victor and Maggie and Sonny today. Best scenes in the show, along with T.

Will continued to annoy me, and the Ben and Abby scenes were boring and predictable.

I was initially interested in the Jordan/Clyde storyline but now all I can think when I watch is "If this storyline were to run into a glacier it would say 'Hey pal, where's the fire?'" Clyde has been in Salem for almost two months now (seems longer, I know) and the only thing of note that he's done so far is break into Jordan's apartment, steal her fake IDs and yell at her cat. Oh wait he also gave money to treat Jesse's burns and for Jesse and Bethann's kids. We mustn't forget that. Seriously something really needs to happen soon.

Will is really starting to get on my last nerve.

And I never thought I would say this but after watching Victor's scenes with Maggie I have to admit that he can really seem downright lovable at times.

Very boring and uneventful episode for a Friday, but I guess they're still a day behind from when Days wasn't shown, many weeks ago. So this originally was supposed to air on Thurs the 28th.

Not sure what the point of having Julie on was.

My thoughts exactly ! Julie wished Gabi would spend her whole life behind bars and shows sympathy towards EJ ? :eek: Puleeeeze !

Gotta love T, though. Too bad he can't be on more often. Although I thought the poor guy wasted his time, apparently, considering that Will still was not willing to talk to Sonny at the end of the show. :rolleyes: Big baby !

Clyde, Jordan, blah, blah, blah. I don't care. That's what happens when it takes too darn long to develop a story. If this had been a book, I would have tried to read the first few pages, but given up and put the book back where I found it, since nothing was happening.

And, as usual, too much Sami and EJ. Meanwhile, these days, Nicole, my favorite character (despite the writers' pitiful efforts to make me dislike her), appears about once a week. Not to mention Lucas and all the others who would make for a much better show than the Sami and EJ show.

...I may be in the minority but I LIKED Gabi....

I did too, except during the dumb "I'll become bad and win Chad" story.

I'm kinda sad I skipped this episode entirely. I'll have to find the Julie scenes. I'm thinking the Buddha statue will recur - after all, Days is on such a shoestring, all props are usually plot points. :)

I also want to see the "Seemingly Never-ending Story"-esque flashback-within-a-flashback.

Back