Days of Our Lives - Fri., Aug. 5, 2016

I haven't watched this yet. Somehow, the more comments I read, the less interested I become but I think I will watch now, while the rain has my tv signal blocked for other things. I will fast forward Rafe and Hope in the bedroom scenes. I've gotten so I don't have strong feelings one way or the other about them together, really not much feeling at all. But I am with Poirot, it irks me that they couldn't at least have waited for her surgery to heal somewhat before heading for the bed. After all, it was what--only a day or maybe even the same day?? that she came home from the hospital and sat around holding her side in pain throughout an episode or so.

I like Jack and will watch him, but I'm not big on ghost or dream appearances, or any others of a very temporary nature. If it is a character I like, I feel like I'm being teased--to see them once and then they are gone again. Not satisfying for me and leaves me feeling disappointed, even if I already know they won't be staying.

I used to like J.J. and there was a time when I liked Jennifer too. Why or why did they have to make them become so annoying?

Back