Days of Our Lives - Fri., Dec. 1, 2017

I wasn't particularly surprised by Gabi/Eli's disagreement regarding hoodies, etc, since Abe got that ball rolling a few days ago. I stopped watching "Harry's Law" (also on NBC) because of political comments.

Abe is much more understanding about any possible surgical error that Valerie may have made, than he was about JJ's involvement in Theo's shooting. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe JJ should kiss him!

Evidently the actress likes to dress like that in real life, I stumbled onto her twitter page, (I think it was twitter) which had what seemed like hundred of pics of her in similar attire, if not even less.

Also don't watch shows or follow on twitter actors that get political. I hope Days doesn't go that route in it's various stories. I do appreciate dealing with things as they go on today. Some, I dislike. i.e. Everyone has a cell phone, one they absolutely cannot ignore. Landlines in Salem seem to have become obsolete. LOL Guess what, Salem, A lot of folks still depend on landlines. At least you don't have to worry about charging them, or finding yourself in a "dead zone". LOL

Wanted to catch this show again somewhere yesterday, but did not have time. I kept feeling as tho I missed something. Maybe that was the sloppy editing as has been noted. It is disconcerting to have a scene open where the characters are already in the midst of a conversation. And yes, that happened a few times yesterday.

Relationships are crumbling, guilt over Theo is rampant, Rafe is making a huge mistake, and Sami continues to truly amaze with her non-stop nonsense,

:eek: Her plan was safe. With nobody within arm's length of Ben while he was strangling Will, how can she be so sure?

:eek: Everyone overreacted to her Will scheme. Really? Having your son strangled is no big woop?

:eek: She was acting in Will's best interests. Who knew that being strangled was good for your children?

:eek: Part of herself died with EJ. Many viewers probably wish that all of Sami went bye-bye with Elvis.

:eek: She's going to focus on her children. Good idea -- she could start by learning their names.

:eek: She has friends. This is hard to believe. Who needs a high-volume, non-stop, self-centered screecher for a friend?

:eek: There's no evidence of her felonious Will scheme. Really? A little police work could probably find her hired help. Somebody at Bayview might have realized Ben was missing for hours, and Will and Ben could provide corroborating testimony.

Wow! I am just so surprised that the show actually went there, but I am so pleased that the writers took a risk. It's very controversial on the subject of racism and on the news daily but I honestly feel the way it was portrayed was excellent. Not in a way offensive. This is a true reality and it can't be sugar coated. I do agree with Poirot, I feel it was out of character for Eli to make such a accusation on JJ, it was seemingly forced. If anything, I can actually see Abe being more appropriate to make that accusation on Theo rather then Eli. In fact, I'm surprised since JJ is Eli's family too. But Gabi's comebacks to Eli's accusations were awesome.

Claire and Tripp, I am starting to see is going somewhere. I wonder if that is what Ciara is thinking when she showed up on her motorcycle seeing Claire in the arms of Tripp, Ciara didn't look happy.

Also love to point Sami out actually referred to herself as "Hurricane Sami" and had admitted that the world does revolve around her. Just so awesome for that confession on screen. Though this is the first time I ever seen on the screen where Sami and Rafe look so wrong and scandalous together.

Wish I could have seen Ciara ride in on the bike!

She wasn't actually riding the bike. We heard the motor while the headlight shined on Claire and Tripp. Then we saw her seated on it and she got off and took off her helmet. By the time we actually saw Ciara on the bike, the motor had been turned off.

Also, she didn't actually ride into the middle of the square. I think the editing was playing tricks here. I'd venture to say the bike was on a limbo set made to look similar to HTS. But will have to wait and see on Monday.

I have always liked Eli but he made me very angry today. JJ has never ever been even remotely racist. And to say "I'm not saying hes a white supremacist". You better not be saying that!!! I wish they would have addressed it with Eli saying something about a black kid in a hoodie but saying that that didn't influence JJ. Did not like how he really went off like yep white cop black kid we all know the white cop is wrong. He wasn't and it better play out that way. JJ needs to be exonerated.

You know, I just don't think that Hope really truly loves Rafe. She can say it all she wants but I don't see it. It seems too that she is more heartbroken about Aiden than about Bo. She just really needs someone new.

And Ciara arriving on a motorcycle. Has Ciara ever ridden a motorcycle before? She just looks very unCiara like to me. Should be interesting.

LOL, no worse than when Bo & Steve found that bike, repaired it along the way, and drove from Oklahoma (or wherever) to Salem in an hour. LOLOL
Heck, it's probably the same motorcycle!
JJ has never ever been even remotely racist.
Especially since he is/was dating a woman of color.

I hope NBC knocks off the political stuff on Days, but that's probably too much to ask. :rolleyes:

The show is certainly already racially (and sexually) inclusive. If NBC/Days wants to get on yet another PSA (Public Service Announcement) bandwagon, I suggest one that promotes birth control, and sexually transmitted disease avoidance.

Thanks for the summary - so appreciate your time and energies!
Sami’s turn to get “the look”.
The one that says "Oh boy, another grief boink"?:sarcasm:
Rafe should've said "Sorry your rapist husband love-of-your-life died. Gotta run" and left. He'd be better off shagging Kate (wow, never thought I'd say that).
Don't know about the Kate reference, but he certainly should have RUN!!!
I couldn’t believe they are playing the race card! When Eli spit this out, I was in total shock and infuriated by this scripting. Thank goodness Gabi let him have it right between the eyes.
I think part of what Eli said was "he saw a black man in a hoodie" and then shot. It was DARK, Theo's back was to JJ, so just how could have JJ even known it was a "black man"? :confused:
On the plus side, I have say I rather like Olive Rose Keegan's (Claire) singing voice.
I haven't been impressed with Claire's singing in the past, but I agree Troy42, I liked her song and voice today.:clap:
LOVED the look on Rafe's face when Sami started to tell him what she had done to Will! Priceless.
I smiled SO big and then I think he murmured "of course you did" after a sentence during her explanation. I laughed out loud at that!!
hope Shawn didn't teach his sister how to ride a motorcycle.
Why?
And Ciara arriving on a motorcycle. Has Ciara ever ridden a motorcycle before? She just looks very unCiara like to me. Should be interesting.
Funny. I thought she nailed it! Perhaps she will be more like the younger Ciara we all knew and loved!:)

Back