Days of Our Lives - Fri., Dec. 21, 2018

I was listening for some reason for the attempt, but the nurse (Haley) said nothing about herself at all, except that JJ should not have saved her, should have let her die. Also that he would not understand. She also said his words had fallen on deaf ears.

It would be nice, for a huge change, if any characters who became couples did so after actually liking one another, having similar interests and actually did things together. Most relationships on DOOL seem centered around one partner "saving" the other, gratitude and obligation as well as desperation at the core of the relationship. Tension abounds and their is little joy for the viewer to become invested in. When was the last time two characters talked about going for a hike together, enjoying the same book, what they love about their work? Come on TPTB...get real, please. They could even worry about the world together.

This is why I like the slow burn we've seen from Eli and Lani this year. Closest thing we've had in a while to a new romance. And the actors have good chemistry too.

Are they boring? Sure. But I'm hoping that they get to interact with other characters and storylines in the new year to change that.

Thanks for the summary! Happy Holidays!

I still just don't understand all this supposed love between Kate and Chad! I hope he finds out that she lied about seeing Gabby and that she knew he was Charlotte's father. Ugh.
I'm with you - I just don't buy this supposed "love" Kate professes to Chad. Don't buy loving someone and not telling them they are someone's father!!!:angry::whack:

Wow, she dropped a flaming bag of poo on him! He never saw it coming.
I was cheering for Abby at this scene - YOU GO GIRL!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Hope you all have a week full of love, cheer and laughter! My best positive thoughts and energies are with those of you who are having a tough time this time of year!:love::love::love::love::love:

Thanks for the summary, Poirot. I haven't watched yet, maybe this evening. Sounds pretty good, especially about Abigail's present for Stefan. However, if Jennifer, as next of kin, could have had her committed, had she divorced Chad without marrying Stefan, what would stop Jennifer from having her committed now? Also, I wonder how she expects to get Charlotte out of Stefan's clutches.

I'm afraid Gabi will somehow figure out a way to get the DNA results to Chad secretly and Julie won't remember what she saw or what happened with Gabi and even though Chad will now get the baby, Abigail still won't be able to convince anyone about Gabi's treachery and no one will ever know. I really want people to find out what Gabi has been doing! Yes, and Kate's involvement in it too.

Back