Days of Our Lives - Fri., Feb. 22, 2019

Thank you for the summary. I think somebody said this a while back, but it really bugs me that Jack's loss of memory has also apparently clouded his judgment. It doesn't seem believable that he falls for Eve's schemes. I wish she would go away.

It's no secret that I can't stand Claire, and I'd be happy enough to see her leave in some of the ways others have suggested, but I have to agree it just doesn't fit for her to have turned into a murderer--IF that is the direction this goes. I do think she has a mean streak but not to the extent of murder.

I am not a Claire fan. I generally cut.her slack though because her parents are who they are (don't have much use for them either). Having said that, this is not something in her character. But what upsets me the most, what the writers don't get is these girls are family, Bradys no less. Days was built on the premise of strong families that weathered storms together. This is not just out of character for Claire, it is out of character for Days.

Last edited:
really??? I watching this this weekend.... I'm at a total loss of words.... for the completely out of no where story direction.....

I believe they have a bulletin board of character names another bulletin board with an action and another with the outcome.... Actor A is assigned all darts with red feathers, Actor B all darts with green feathers.... they throw the darts and then write the story.... ignoring all show history..... that is the only way this makes sense...

Back