Days of Our Lives -Fri., Feb. 5, 2016

Thanks for the summary. A decent episode.

I enjoyed the Abigail/Jennifer/Theresa stuff. In fact, as someone already said above, we need to see Theresa involved more with this age group instead of always looking odd and paranoid around Nicole and Brady (by the way, that storyline is getting old).

Looks like Kate will be in a love triangle with Eduardo and Deimos. Could be interesting, but right now I don't care.

I really, really hope that in this sea of doom & gloom that is DOOL, Chad and Abby still get married. They have so much potential to be a super couple. I guess JJ and Gabi do as well. Speaking of, I can't believe he graduated so quickly!!!

Tired of the Andre storyline. I hope Rafe kills him and hides his body somewhere.

In my opinion, there is too many looming obstacles, that stand in the way of Chad & Abby marrying. Besides US seeing the dress, Chad has now seen it....that is NOT soap opera good stuff. Plus, Andre' is bugging Chad about Fatha's being dead and who did it, and definitely is the loose cannon, JJ now a cop, Jennifer addicted to pills, ..so family is going to interfere somehow is my guess.
I do love them together...but as in the past, the course of true love, especially on soaps, never runs smooth.

I'm wondering if the school comment was a writing inconsistency. It seemed Shawn mentioned school in one episode and then in the next episode he mentioned work.

Or maybe he was a detective who went to school to join the CSI team? Is that even a thing? In any event, I do hope he and Belle reconcile eventually because there is enough angst for the couple with him being a cop and her being a defense attorney. Plus Claire. No 3rd parties needed. And the show screwed this up big time with Hope and Aiden.

Chad: You are no longer hypnotized; lose the look, please!

Hairstylists: Stock up on barrettes, or the equivalent. The preening is getting old.

I really liked the Eddy/Kate talk; frank and honest. Better writing, at least in this regard.

Was that a copywritten song I heard in Brady's vision? :eek: Re visions, maybe Deimos/Philip could investigate using transplant technology to restore memory, instead of trying to steal Vic's faulty secret formula.

Still liking the conservatively-dressed Nicole. Will she make a move to business suits?

Rafe has turned to the Dark Side. Will rehabilitation ever be possible? :rolleyes:

Back