Days of Our Lives - Fri. Feb. 7, 2014

I'm sure Daniel has a stethoscope in his medicine bag and
he might use it to open the safe :)

I call his backpack his medicine bag since he his doctor stuff in it

Poirot, I think of you every time he pulls out that backpack and pulls his stethoscope out of it :)

I'm a big Nicole fan but I was disappointed at how she more or less wimped out and acted like a helpless female, after all of her bravado with Dr. Chyka tied up. To tell the truth, I wasn't crazy about any of those scenes.

I don't like feeling negative about some of my favorite characters. Rafe is another one I like a lot, and I could be okay with Jordan if she was given anything interesting to do. But they are beginning to remind me of John and Marlena sitting there reading the Santo and Colleen letters, while stopping to kiss every few minutes. Frankly, I'd be happy if Rafe and Jordan were given something--almost anything--to do besides kissing or making out!! Kissing is fine but I get tired of watching it after awhile. I'm really trying to like them as a couple but I can't help it, they just seem boring to me.
If they had Rafe and Jordan hook up earlier, they would take the spotlight from jr and sami and then jr and abby. this way by tptb keeping Rafe sidelined keeps him out of the forefront. We all know he would steal the show if he was on as much as the others, thats why they put him in a coma, rehab, wheelchair and cane for three months shy of a year. Unheard of on a soap

To be fair, I think the typical black doctor's bag is not as prevalent anymore. I know some medical folks who carry around a medical bag, and most of what I've seen is some sort of backpack, or other easily carried bag that keeps their hands free. And yes, since Dr. Dan is so scruffy, he would most definitely wouldn't been seen with something as stuffy as a typical black doctor's bag! :wink:

Dan's backpack is leather, costing more than the average bear. I wonder if it came pre-scuffed? A lot of docs carry some sort of shoulder bag.

Sure doesn't look like leather, it appears very soft, bends & crumples easily. I would agree that with hypos and vials of liquid it really should be sturdy. Still looks scruffy, just like he does.

It may be the actor's personal backpack, replete with fond memories... not unlike The Necklace.

Back