Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan. 16, 2015

Theresa and Anne were pretty funny today.

Does Salem only have one shower stall? I'm pretty sure that's the same shower Sonny and Will were in, as well as EJ and Abby.

It's probably part of the studio. I think I remember there was a shower there.

Maybe if he takes off his jewelry, he loses his super powers :)

I don't remove mine when I shower.

I really enjoyed the show today. Anne was a crackup, loved seeing her more human, needy side, and Theresa was so funny asking Eric to buy her a drink! Oops! Had to ff through the Will/Paul thing, but caught the end. Lucas and Adrienne were sweet together as the doting grandparents. Maggie Buttinsky was certainly a buzz kill. I always wanted Melanie and Brady to get together, even way back when. Rafe in that suit,mmmmmm, I like. Eric was even looking better to me.:wink:
PS: Theresa is crazy getting all overly friendly with this stranger, there's something about him that screams "DANGER!!" to me.

edited to write out word......JS

My show was preempted for a press conference the first 45 min. I'll have to catch it online.

I did see the last 15 min and I wanted to push Serena myself. And her dress is way too short. I can't believe they wardrobed a fight scene with her wearing that. I can't wait for Nicole to find out what she is up to.

Good theory about Clint working for Kristen. I also am wondering if he may be the tipster calling Nicole.

Is HTS seriously right next door to everything in Salem? Jeannie and Anne walked out with their drinks as if it were right outside the club. And who leaves a dining establishment with their drinks in hand like that?

Clint (the tipster) is definitely the guy Theresa met in the square. Whether he's got anything to do with Kristen remains to be seen.

Back