Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan. 22, 2016

I wonder why Phill doesn't want Bell back in Salem? :sarcasm:

Andre's grief over the probable death of Stefano is a little surprising. In past weeks it seemed that he wanted him out of the way. His frank discussion with Chad was very well done.

Abby looked well rested; it's good to have her back. If she had consented to marry Ben, she may have gotten the house that Clyde bought them in the divorce settlement. :rolleyes:

Chad's interrogation of Hope turned a little threating.
Belle, to Shawn, re a possible reconcilliation: "I can't move too quickly!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Looking forward to Ciara's un-chaperoned party. What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing that Clyde's name is on the house, since he bought it as a gift for Ollie and Abby. It would be nice if they could mention something about it, like it was liquidated with Clyde's assets, or it was actually gifted to Abby (in Salem that's probably possible). Abby could sell it and donate the money to a shelter or something. I just don't like the gymnastics they're doing to keep from talking about Ben. This guy tried to kill Abby less than 3 months ago and she's acting like it was no big deal (because the writers want us to forget about it).

Back