Days of Our Lives - Fri. Jan. 24, 2014

Great show and so much happening.

Enjoyed Rafe and Lucas. I guess they went together to
the christening.

Roman had Kate and Marlena sit by him. Marlena left
when Roman did.

Arianna looked at everyone again even at the end :)

Enjoyed Juile's commentary about people in the church.
Doug stuck in Miami. Best place to be this time of year.

Kate's line to EJ was funny. it looked like she figured something out too.

Now I understand what Susan (EJ's mom) said about the DiMera's.
Abby told EJ he was overpowering and got to women.
The way he looked at her when he was talking to her.
The DiMera's are vampires LOL

I was right, about Nick showing up today since it was his original wedding day
to Gabi. A lot of clues were dropped. Rafe mentioned the wedding day.
Today Caroline talked about Nick cleaning the kitchen.

I loved how Nick waited until most of the people had left the church
to come in. Does Nick know how many know he's "dead"?

Good episode! I loved the Abigail/EJ scenes. I'm really glad they are making a point of saying that EJ wanted to have sex with Abigail and not that he was using that as an excuse to manipulate her or keep her quiet about Nick. Because that's exactly how it played out. Yes, he followed Abigail to the cabin but what occurred there had nothing to do with protecting the secret about Nick. I think at this point EJ is probably so fed up with this whole mess. I wish he would just tell Sami to go fly a kite and go be with Abigail. Although, I don't know if the novelty will wear off quickly if it's not so forbidden. All I know is right now I can't get enough of EJ and Abigail. They are hotter than fire! More please!

That little baby is so cute! I love how she looks at people when they're talking. OMG....I was crying my face off when Sonny said he thinks of Arianna as his daughter because in his heart she already is. So beautiful.

Julie is completely obnoxious.

Sami's personality and demeanor is so different when she's around Lucas. She's so much more relaxed and natural. It's like away from EJ she's a completely different character. Truly remarkable.

Even though I knew it was coming I loved the ending with Nick walking in! Days has had some good Friday cliffhangers lately. Love it!

Now that a few have mentioned it, why weren't the kids there? A christening is a big deal and they sure made it one. Also of all days, Jennifer has to go to work that day? LOL what a laugh.

Loved all the guys in their suits.

Oh my, what can I say about Arianna? Love her!!!!

I also laughed at all the little cracks about Julie.

Godparents usually do not make a speech at the church but sometimes they might make a short toast to the baby if there is a party after. I thought the ceremony was nice and I am so glad they included it in the episode.

Check out this nonsense from Sami & EJ fan!

@Jamey_Giddens: If NBC was smart they would spin Sami & EJ off the primetime. They attempted to mimic #Revenge with #Deception. Do it with a hit couple!

@Jamey_Giddens: Sami escapes Salem for Los Angeles, where she's to head up a big Pharma's new cosmetics firm. EJ follows, desperate to get her back.

It's always funny to me when Arianna is brought up when Rafe's around. Arianna the sister, not baby. Rafe never shows any responsibility in his part leading up to his sister's death. Typical sanctimonious Hernandez.

Conspiring to hide a crime, attempted murder of EJ & arguing with Arianna about the recording Arianna got of Sami admitting to shooting EJ, then Arianna leaving, eventually running out in the road to get hit by a car & die. Sarcastically I say, nah, Rafe played no part in Arianna being frazzled over the whole thing. Rafe, Sami, EJ, Will & that flunkie who was driving all played parts in her death.

This thread is about Friday's show, not the past. I am surprised anyone would bring up something that happened so long ago in a thread about what happened on Friday 1/24, which was plenty.

It would be interesting to know if there was something on
the phone Gabi and Will looked at. Arianna kept looking and touching it.

Back