Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan.26, 2018

Agree this was a boring episode but on a positive note, we got John, Steve, Kayla and Roman 3x this week. And not as filler or background noise either. To me that's huge progress. These are characters I want to see driving story and interacting with younger relatives. I also hope this poisoning story doesn't end as suddenly as it started.

Unless Kate and Chad are going to sleep together

Shhhhhhhhh! Don't give Ron any ideas. Kate is single again.

That said, can Kate please interact with her own children and grandchildren???

It's too little too late with trying to force drama between Abby and Gabi. It should have been done a year ago and never stopped.

Lani doesn't owe Gabi any explanations but I do want to see Gabi jealous when she finds out JJ is having a kid.

The Hope/Lani scene was nice. Too bad Hope can't have scenes like that with her offspring.

Nice cliffhanger, music included. It's a shame that it's already been ruined by the preview video for those of us who follow spoilers.

Shhhhhhhhh! Don't give Ron any ideas. Kate is single again.
Hey, he's the one setting this up. It's clear they're setting up for some extramarital intercession with Abby/StefanNo; given Days history and its fondness for cougar relationships, it's not unthinkable that Kate will comfort Chad.

Wait a tick...:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Eww, I just made a plausible case for something that started as a twitter joke. (I had joked there about Kate hating Abby because she was catching up to her "DiMera Dudes Done" score.)

She did. Kayla told her she was "barely" pregnant. In "Salem time", she was 9 days pregnant when Kayla diagnosed her. And she hadn't had sex with JJ in over a month at that point (which was the night Theo was shot)

BUT, as with all soaps, we know the baby could end up being JJ's after all. Heck, it could belong to a man she had sex with in Miami before moving to Salem. :sarcasm:
Yeah but that was just a blood test. She needs to go for an ultrasound then she will know. I kinda thought it was ridiculous when Kayla told her she was barely pregnant. This story seems to be moving and it will be found out before she gives birth. We can only hope.

OK, for those of you that watched Friday's episode, what were your thoughts on Hope's shirt?

My thoughts: at first I thought it was pretty, then I noticed it is see-through. She had on a red bra. Then, I couldn't unsee the bra. I am just not a fan of the see-through look. Especially for a police commissioner. Why wardrobe put her in that shirt, is beyond my understanding.

Yep, just as it is hard to believe the commissioner goes to arrest people, investigate cases, etc. in person. Is there a Chief of Police? (only asking because at one time, Abe & Roman held those two positions simultaneously.

Back