Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan. 4, 2019

@Robin......my two motorcycling cousins, one in Indiana near Chicago, another in mid Wisconsin would and never are on their bikes now. and definitely dress for it. roads are not all that safe, with the snow, sleet, rain, etc. that has been winter, so far.

To me, sort of looked like he was wearing a wig, or small hairpiece, but that could have just been the cut. :)

I have to admit, I thought the same thing and it was distracting. If it hadn't been for that, I liked the style, with the gray around the temples and a little shorter than it had been, maybe.

I like what we've seen so far of this version of Jack. Seems rational, intelligent, wants to know the truth.
This is a refreshing development. A more typical Days plot would have had Jack eating up Eve's lies with fork and spoon while in the background Jenny boils over with frustration.
Salem really needs to offer an "I came back to Salem without any memory of my former life" support group. They could have a nice little handbook with tips on how to handle loved ones who want to hug and kiss you, when you'd rather just shake hands. How to politely sit through the flipping pages of photo albums, trying to jog your memory. How to mask your annoyance at people telling you story after story that you don't remember.
Great idea. Maybe sourpuss Eric should be in charge. It would give him something else to do besides looking anguished and angry, while ripping into those whom he thinks have done him wrong.
Hey mid-westerners.... could you have gone riding on a motorcycle wearing a business suit today??? screaming around the corners and such??? I mean here in Phoenix today I believe only Noel would have been warm enough on the back of a bike.....Just curious......
Good point. It would have made for a good scene if after riding with Ciara, Ben had returned to the loft with his suit in shreds and complaining that he might have frostbite.
Ugh Ben, Ben, Ben. You had to kidnap someone! Just played right into Hope's hands!!! I really want him redeemed. I would have liked it better if Hope caught them in bed.
Ben may frustrate Hope again because Gabi is a known professional liar and the only one who can corroborate her tale of woe is Slimy O. McSludge who's the town pariah.

Finally, the writers ought to to a little research. The word treason gets tossed around freely by the press and politicians, but it actually consists of making war against the United States. Since McPerv was spying on the hopeless ISA for his own benefit, not for that of any hostile power who's at war with the U.S. he can't be charged with treason. He could be charged with espionage, but not treason.

Back