Days of Our Lives - Fri. June 12, 2015

I thought it was interesting how many buttons the man that was
bothering Paige had undone. Not sexy to me.

Theresa had some good lines with JJ. Theresa wondered if
he wanted to do it her mother. She also said Hortonland.

I wasn't surprised Ben decided to download the app. Now he
won't have to hide in the bushes :)

Based on the interview with Billy Flynn (Chad) in Soap Opera Digest, I expected Chad to spurn Abby because he wanted to protect her from whatever Stefano has planned. But that's not what I saw play out on the show today. If you watched Billy Flynn's face when he heard Abby telling Ben 'I love you', you could see his reaction to hearing it. There was not a hint that he was worried about Abby. He was hurt by what he overheard and he lashed out at Abby because of that.

Honestly, Chad is sympathetic here and I feel badly for Ben, too. Abby ran straight to Ben and cried on his shoulder because she just got rejected and shamed by the guy she just cheated on Ben with! As Chad said, she has been finding reasons to be around him. Neither one of these guys deserves the way Abby is treating them.

Ok I watched the entire show. I fast forwarded most of Eve/Paige/JJ/Jen stuff.

Why does Jeannie T care so much about JJ's opinion if she is "in love" with Brady? Her going to the Horton house made no sense especially since she was seemingly sympathetic to Paige on yesterday's episode. I do like that JJ has her number.

There are a whole lot of Laura Horton mentions going and not a lot of Laura Horton sightings. Usually excessive mentions of a missing character are foreshadowing. Though I don't trust these writers to execute that effectively.

I'm liking the Ben/Abigail/Chad triangle. They are showing us that all 3 characters are rootable yet also flawed. Ben crossed the line with the app. Though we don't know for sure that he added it? Some terrific acting from all 3 as well. It's a shame they never mixed Jeannie T in with this crowd instead of with Brady and JJ. Part of me wants Chad to put her in her place and the other part wants Ben to help her mature, similar to Rafe and Sami.

Note that Abigail said Joey was a cute kid.

It's a pity they couldn't even get a fake notary stamp. All I saw was them signing the paper.

I'd be happy with a visit from Laura... but not if it's just to come in and say all Dimeras are evil (see: Peter) and push St. Benjamin of Fists as being perfect. There's enough people already in Salem banging on about his perfection as a boyfriend.

Quite a few folks have been asking how Laura has been doing, and Jen saying she is doing well.
Now.....a few years ago, she went to visit her mom for some advice, Jen was troubled. Laura was on just a short one or two times. Now I know a while ago, Jen went to be with her mom, who was having some "minor" surgery.
So.....I don't know if people are asking because of recovery from that, or that Laura had a mental set back or something. Because Laura HAD been perfectly fine physically & mentally. Don't trust these present writers at all.
But perhaps they are laying the groundwork for Jennifer to have some sort of breakdown, courtesy of Eve, who would make it look like she was (when she was not). Yes, sounds weird and convoluted, and right up these writers' alley.

Thanks for the summary. Is nice to see Rory again.

Too bad Paige didn't leave. At least that way, one of the insufferable Donovans would've been out of Salem (and more importantly, out of our TV screens!). I can't stand Theresa or Eve, but at least Brady and JJ (and Jennifer, for Eve) had their numbers.

Ben is turning out to be a psycho like daddy. And how many times are we gonna see him in Boothie? (my new name for the Brady Booth).

I felt bad for both Chad and Abigail, but I understand why Chad did what he did. Let's hope he uncovers Stefano's plot soon so that he can get back with Abigail pronto!

Back