Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 15, 2018

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Friday, June 16, 2018

Replay of Thursday's ending scenes. Tripp is beating himself up over the disappearance of Ciara. Finally goes out to look for her, returns with a flyer he saw on a bulletin board, thinks good idea to do this on Ciara. Claire gets on the laptop, and starts work. Hope takes Eli & Rafe off their cases, first priority is to find her daughter. Eli tells Rafe privately if this was anyone else, they would be waiting 48 hrs. Rafe notes that with Eli becoming a father, he should put himself in Hope's shoes, and would he not make finding his kid top priority?

Lani sits with JJ, doing some chit chat, she asks about his new apt., he says small studio, has house guest who kicked him out for the afternoon, thus there he is. He tells her it is Theresa Donovan, Lani hopes he watches out, as after all he told her about Theresa before, he needs to b e careful. She soon gets personal, wonders if he will ever be able to forgive her. JJ says he forgave her for sleeping with Eli, but not for lying to him about the parentage of her baby. He says he has thought over, and wondered if he could have stood off to the side, while Lani & Eli parented their child, She asks”could you”.....no he doesn't think so. She is sorry, and yes, Lani is all tearing up as usual. Later she is making faces, JJ asks what is wrong, usual for placenta previa, cramps, bleeding. JJ looks concerned....or you could be in labor.

Theresa is begging, pleading with Brady to sleep with her, making up all kinds of excuses as to why it will be so good. Best and wildest sex he ever had, will make him remember his feelings for her, their son, they should be a family. He refuses over and over, tells her to stop it, and eventually is nearly out the door. They are done, but she calls him back, one last begging, if he still doesn't want her, she will cease bugging him. She pulls him into a kiss, knock, knock. Tis Eve, knows Theresa is in there. Brady opens the door, Theresa says impeccable timing, claims she & Brady about to make love. Not true sez Brady, Eve says they no longer need Bella mag., she has made a deal with Stefan and Basic Black. Theresa says she cannot do that, Basic Black is Titan. Nope, done deal. Oh, Theresa will have Victor sic his lawyers on them, will stop everything. Brady says he wondered how long before this Theresa appeared, tells Eve they are done there, they leave.

Theresa is angry. She paces a bit, talks of payback, thinks of an idea. That's it, perfect. Elsewhere, Brady tells Eve Theresa is out of their lives, don't have to ever see her again. Kiss.

At the cop shop, Eli is working on locating Ciara's phone, has a location thing in it. He is on line, needs her password. Hope calls Claire, who knows she used to use her birthdate and initials, Eli tries that, no dice. Claire comes up with a couple other options, those don't work either. Hope will call her if she hears anything new. Eli talked to a friend, who gave him a way around having the password, that works, but they need the security questions. Where she was born...Salem of course...her first pet's name. They had none, but her goldfish was named Phil. That works. Teacher who gave failing grade. Ciara never failed anything......oh, wait. PE. Some girl in gym class would bug Ciara, so she decided not to suit up. Coach Buck gave her a failing grade. Yep, that's it. He is in now. Rafe, Hope & Eli anxiously look at the laptop, so where is my daughter's phone?

Over at the loft, Tripp asks Claire for the details about Ciara's rape, he doesn't know what happened. Claire tells of Aiden, his son, Ciara being nice, Chase evidently taking it wrong, kissing her, not taking no for an answer. She even tells Tripp how they got hold of Chase so Ciara could get revenge on him (Joey, Claire, Theo.....) but Ciara could not do the payback, instead called her mom, Chase was arrested, and is now in some mental hospital.

And then, over to the cabin, where Ciara is scared, Ben trying to be helpful, but acting rather weird. He explains he cannot go for help, he would have to hitch a ride, if he could get anyone to stop, face well known. There could be all sorts of problems, etc. However, he is worried about her, has to do something he should have done already, takes off his belt. She gets hysterical, stay away, she strikes at him, throws a something liquid at him. He backs off, quietly telling her he has to set her leg, it cannot go for long, she could possibly lose it, have it amputated. He talks of having to patch up his mom and sister many times after his dad beat them up. Ciara is hesitant, but has calmed down. She is still scared, worried. He sees that, can see the fear on her face, he has seen that look before. He goes to his backpack, upzips, pulls out this huge knife, almost the size of a machete. Ciara trembles, but he gives it to her, she can use to for her own protection if she feels he makes a false move. She gives permission for him to go ahead.

Ben gives her a thick piece of cloth to bite down on, as this is going to hurt. She hold it between her teeth, he says count of 3, she nods, 1, 2 3, and he presses down on her leg, her scream is muffled by the cloth. Later he is using duct tape to hold whatever it is holding her leg together. (amazing how everything he needs is there somehow). He comments how his sis once fashioned splints from Tinker Toys after his dad broke his mom's arm.

Now he asks if she is hungry, or thirsty. He thinks there might be some stale peanuts in the cupboard. Ciara shakes her head, no. He now pulls a thermos from his backpack, she has to stay hydrated, giving her a cup. He starts out of the door, he will be back, has to go het her some help. She stops him, no.......don't go.

I hope not........I really hope not. I would like them to be really good friends......like Brady & Nicole used to be. I think, in their conversations, she will become understanding of him, and vice versa, and in his care for her, will defend his being able to stay in Salem.

LOLOL,............
actually, I was thinking, EMT? Paramedic. Oh, there has to be some drama, since Ben killed JJ's girlfriend, Paige.........right??? Wish I knew how long Ben was gonna be on the show......I sure hate the idea of just a short stay (ala Xander) or short arc (ala Theresa)

Yes, Xander is gone.....no idea about Theresa's stay, except it is a short arc. Probably like when Sami comes. Heck, they talked a lot about the actress who portrayed Wendy back filming, and it was just one day. Same for Laura Horton.

Who wants to bet that Ben will eventually go to medical school? He could be a full-fledged doctor by Christmas.
Why stop there? Why not have Ben achieve the ultimate honor next Christmas: the hanging of a "Ben" ornament on the Horton Christmas tree? After all, the treatment "Dr." Ben gave Ciara for her broken leg was probably better than anything she could have received from the quacks at University Hospital. On other subjects:

From the frying pan into the fire: Sure, lover-boy Brady and Eve want to get away from needy, desperate, scheming Jeannie T., but is going to work for Slimy O. McSleaze really wise? If they cross this pervert, they could end up lost forever in the DiMera tunnel system.

One note Hope: Of course Hope wants her child found, but is it wise to shut down all other police operations? Imagine if pulling Eli off other cases led to a crime wave or terrorist attacks. Mayor Abe and his ex-con commissioner would then be in a world of hurt.

Run for your life: JJ shouldn't get sucked back into Lani's orbit. He's already taken in problem-child Jeannie T. The last thing he needs is additional problems from Abe's surprise daughter.

Why not have Ben achieve the ultimate honor next Christmas: the hanging of a "Ben" ornament on the Horton Christmas tree?
Here you go!

d4c69b7a02a460a90b8b08613c491456.jpg

he should put himself in Hope's shoes, and would he not make finding his kid top priority?
Malfeasance and abuse of power. De-commission the murderess commissioner.
Ciara never failed anything
Impossible to believe.

Wow. I don't like the direction the show is going. The writing isn't as dreadful as it was under the past few writers, but it's not good either. I liked JJ/Lani and I wish this story had been better. Or more original. Or been shown more than once every 14 episodes.

I'm finished with Rafe. It would have been more in character for him to question Hope's actions but buckle since she's the boss. This is cheap drama at best, petty pandering at worst.

Thanks, Poirot.

KathyLu, I thought the same thing about Ben becoming a doctor. Why go to
school? He already knows how to patch people up.

It's too bad Andre's phone wasn't set up with "Find My Phone" because
the Salem PD couldn't find it anywhere.

I enjoyed JJ and Lani's talk. I enjoyed them as a couple.

I didn't realize Ben had a backpack/bag with him. I wonder what else he has
in it.

So, Eve made a deal with Stefan O and probably not a good idea either. I wonder
what the deal is. And will Brady, Eve and Tater
Tot move into the DiMera mansion?

So did Ben hide her motorcycle or are people just blind? I can't believe a car hasn't passed it. And I can see it already. Ciara will be "Tripp, who?" and mooning over Ben.

Jen Lilley has made me really like Theresa. I like Brady and Theresa and decided today I really don't like him and Eve. And how was Theresa's dealings any different from Eve's who went to Stefan DiMera?! Stefan DiMera! I would think Brady would be freaking over that.

I don't think the story has been very good but I missed Jen Lilley and the version of Theresa before she left. And Brady was kissing her back. I am enjoying her friendship with JJ and really hope they stay just friends.

I want Eve to be with someone but I just don't buy her and Brady.

In regards to Lani, spotting with placenta previa is normal but bleeding is not. She should have verified she wasn't bleeding as it can be very dangerous.

Back