Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 15, 2018

Ben's thermos was straight out of the early 80s. I haven't seen one like that in years.

Hope is incredibly self-absorbed. I would like Abe to reprimand her for this. And I enjoyed Eli questioning her motives. I did not enjoy that nobody mentioned the fact that Ciara is his cousin though.

Eve/Brady/Jeannie T: MAKE THIS STOP

I prefer JJ with Gabi but I didn't mind his stuff with Lani before they broke up. Still, I'd prefer a triangle with him, Jeannie T and Gabi and put Lani and Eli together and on the back burner as they have been.

I might shock some people by saying this, but I actually don't mind the idea of Ben & Ciara as a couple. It would create a lot of drama and storyline, and might well end up having super couple potential (the classic bad boy-good-yet-troubled girl). I still do like the idea of Ciara eventually being with Theo or getting back with Tripp, but this could do for awhile.

The one couple I find distasteful is the idea of JJ & Theresa, as they seem to be hinting at. I enjoyed his conversation with Lani, but agree with her that he needs to watch his back. I also am annoyed at Rafe ignoring how unprofessional Hope is being simply because he's married to her and she's the boss. I get that she is worried about her daughter, but as Salem's Police Commissioner you have to remain professional and adhere to the same protocols as everyone else. As for Eli, it's also a wonder that it wasn't mentioned that Ciara is his cousin. On another note, Eve & Brady continue to grow on me.

Back