Days of Our Lives - Fri. June 17 , 2016

Thanks for the summary. An ok show.

I have to say that while Abigail & Chad's story is really depressing, it's probably the best done on the soap currently. Fantastic acting, especially by Billy Flynn (Chad). I do wonder if some scenes were cut, pertaining to the fire. I want more of this story on the air, and less of Hope and Aiden. This deserves to be frontrunner. I am also glad it was Shawn-D that came to investigate. Give him more to do in his role as cop.

Summer=boredom. The character, not the season. And while it was nice to see Adrienne today, what was the point of Summer and Justin flirting? Summer is supposedly in love with Brady, but flirts with his relative and makes love to the dude that was with his ex-fiance once. Something's off.

Furthermore, I'm really upset that Maggie's getting wasted in this farce of a storyline. I'd love to see her and Victor more involved with baby Tate. And Theresa needs to get back to work. Her dream sequence is funny and nice (loved seeing Anne back), but I can only tolerate so much of her always being insecure.

Back