Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 20, 2014

I am watching YouTube clips of Jack and Eve getting married. Lawrence Alamain was trying to make Jack's life hell and Jack couldn't get a loan anywhere and Eve needed to get married to inherit what was left to her. So, what am I missing here? Why would JJ and Abby be so appalled with Jack for doing this? Or is this just another jab the writers are taking at making Jack the bad man and Jen the angel?

If Jack and Eve were married..........Could Paige be their creation ?

Do you think it ever occurred to the writers to have Eve come back NOT as a temporary road block on the path to wedded bliss for Daniel and Jennifer? :rolleyes:

No, because who on Days is currently in wedded bliss?

Hope/Bo? No. Mostly because HE ISN'T THERE. Would they even count as a married couple any longer? Technically, I suppose.
Marlena/John? No. They're divorcing. No happiness there.
EJ and Sami? No, wait, they're not married yet. Happiness yet to be determined.
Kate and Stefano? See directly above.
Maggie and Victor? Ok, at the moment, maybe. But they have their moments of non-bliss. We've seen them.
Sonny and Will? I'll give you that one. They seem happy.

Who else, of the cast that is currently appearing, is married? .... um... I think we're in a wealth of single people here.

If Jack and Eve were married..........Could Paige be their creation ?

She's not old enough to have been conceived back then.

Since JJ and Paige are about the same age, Jack would've had to impregnate Eve around the same time JJ was conceived (which was right before Jack "died" and ended up on Melaswen with the other "dead" Salemites). Jennifer found out she was pregnant with JJ after Jack's funeral.

The writers can, and often do, as evidenced by the fact that Jennifer, Frankie and Eve went to high school together, rewrite history so Paige could very well be Jack's daughter.

@rew: Several posters refer to Theresa as Jeannie Theresa because she turned up in Salem using a middle name she never had. :)

Heather thanks for posting what Jason47 posted about when Eve got to town.

Compared to yesterday's show it was dull to me.

I enjoyed seeing Parker and Eve saying "Grandpa Shane"

It was interesting Jen talking to Hope then we saw Daniel talking to
Maggie, but they should have been talking to each other. How many
more times can we see Dan & Jen take breaks and get back together LOL

This Daniel-Jennifer taking a break is getting so old. It is ridiculous that they are making it such a relationship breaking fight. I know time moves slow in Salem but did Daniel really just know for "like two days" what Nicole did? For us it was way longer. If it was just two days ok maybe I can see him being upset that Jen didn't have faith in him but still. Dumb. I didn't watch Days back when Eve was on so I really don't know history. I do like Kassie Depaiva though so hopefully it will be good. I def think Theresa knows who Paige is. Last week when she was jabbing JJ about her she called her Paige and JJ questioned her and said I never told you her name. I do wish Brady would get his act together and dump Theresa.

Bless yer heart KL....yah safed the day for me. I luv it when the light goes on. :)
We definitely have to have that corner wired for electricity.

macgyverswife, I hope Brady marries Theresa and she takes everything he has. Brady is acting like a bum, so maybe he needs to live on skid row and see what problems really are.

So after I saw the Sami and Kate spoiler, I finally caught up for the week. This episode was a slow one, but I'm kind of excited where these storylines are going. Not sure who will be Paige's dad, but I'm excited to see the Jennifer and Eve rivalry and how it'll mess up JJ and Paige. I'm also really excited about the Sami and Kate takedown. Days is leaving little breadcrumbs for big things coming up, and they finally made me anxious to see how they play out.

And unpopular opinion but Brady and Theresa would be a cute and interesting couple if their relationship wasn't based on drugs, sex, and romps under the sheet. I slightly enjoyed their defining the relationship talk.

Back