Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 21, 2013

WOW...Kristen literally was going to go through with that! Alright everyone, lets all get in line to SLAP Kristen...ready, GO! So this drug of Dr. C's caused Eric to lose his mind and not know who anyone is or who he was? Man...I, just...god, I have no words. I was hoping that Brady was going to get through to Kristen before she umm, yeah. Grah! I agree with you @Poirot, Kristen is going to a very fiery place quickly. Let's just hope nothing happens now that Nicole got there in the nick of time.

Speaking of Nicole, she just pulled a Marlena...teleporting from the Rectory to a place far away within two seconds. What, is the Rectory a magical transporter to get you instantly to the place you need to go? :rotfl: Oh, oh best line of the day came from Nicole "What is this place, the Bates Motel?". Loved that.

So Sami is now out on bail (wow that was fast), she knows what's going on with the video, confronts EJ, Will and Sonny and in the hospital no less. Loved Will taking control of the situation in the end.

This Kristen/Eric situation is sick. I doubt Nicole will catch her, I do think she will get him help and perhaps take care of his meeting, maybe say he is sick and go give the presentation for him or something.

I enjoyed Will and Sonny going off on Sami and EJ. It's about time.

Sick of Daniel and Jennifer and nobody parenting JJ. Sick of it. I am beginning to wonder how Daniel can stay with her seeing how she can't and won't try to control her unruly child, and he has a young son to think about.

Where was Lucas? He should be visiting his son for his first day getting out of the hospital, NOT EJ!

Yeah, and all EJ is doing is upsetting him by trying to boss him around like a kid because of trying to cover up Samanther's crap instead of being concerned about Will and his health. WIll's and Sonny are right. More lying is only going to make this entire thing worse and blow up in everyone's faces in the end.

Oh, and EJ, Samanther's horribly bad choices will always come home to roost. Get used to it Eeejjjj!

LOL, when he told EJ to more or less "shut up", that he was always covering "for her" I did LAUGH OUT LOUD.

Especially because he is the one who shot EJ in the back, EJ claimed to know it was him, let an innocent man take the rap, then blackmailed the kid with that threat. And right now, EJ is a real wuss. I liked that Will was standing up, tall and straight when he said all that.

(I doubt he is going to tell Abe, but, who knows??? It will be one, huge, tangled mess)

I'm assuming Sami is out on bail... really for killing a police officer :confused:
I guess with the name DiMera you have a enough money to pay for it.

Interesting Will wants to turn himself in.

Nicole said at the door "sounds like two people doing the do" :)

I enjoyed Will/Sonny.

Things are happening in Salem...I wish there were more happy/good things.

okay so I only was able to read about this show today.... the cable man arrived and it took an hour to fix the problem and when the tv was on it was on C-span... thrilling shows.... anyway I'm at a loss as to how Kristen plans on destroying Eric by drugging him and raping him.... unless she has pictures taken.... if he doesn't remember what's the point?
and why the magic doctor drugs?? couldn't she just get some ruffies and place it in his water till he passed out???
Thanks for the summary I'm sure I'll need the information for next week....

Watching a woman drug a priest while he calls to God for help has to be one of the lowest things Days has ever done. Then she proceeds to rape him? I'm appalled that a "Christian-themed" show, one that reads the Nativity story and has characters attend Mass, would be so disrespectful and insulting to their Catholic Christian viewers.
If they wanted to write a story about a priest leaving the priesthood or being tempted by a woman, go ahead. But to have a faithful priest who hasn't shown any interest in breaking his vows being drugged and raped by a woman as an act of revenge against his mother, it's abhorent.
Shame on Days for even thinking of going there!
First time ever Days has done something so wrong that it leaves me boiling mad...and they've done some wrong things!

Back