Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 24, 2016

Abigail's exit: I liked it. I really enjoyed this episode. I daresay I personally found it one of the more satisfying episodes in quite a while.
I was disappointed that Gabi was somehow not included in Abigail's escape scenes, though! :rotfl:

Deimos likes to change horses. He should have simply told Chloe that she would "be loved like she has never been loved before!" :sick: :sick: :sick: What a BS artist that guy is!
Did I hear someone (Kate?) say that "Parker's dad" tried to kill Chloe? :confused: I need some help with that one. :rolleyes:

I doubt that Abby would have been sent to a state hospital, charged with arson, or have a police guard. She could not be held responsible; far more likely, the hospital would have swept the embarrassing incident under the rug. They would also have legal exposure.

Inasmuch as police are involved, there can be no "sweeping under the rug". Abby's condition is such that she obviously is a danger to herself, and possibly, inadvertently, to others as well. Therefore she would be sent to a more secure facility, which obviously Shady Hills is not. Abby was easily able to leave her room unseen, get into an unlocked office, open the window and get out into an area with no guards, no one observing.

Shady Hills already had many patients upset about the fire...which amazingly did not damage Abby's room at all. But then, of course, they are now saying Abby was not injured by fire, but the accellerant caused some problems, thus her bandages are just a protection against getting a rash or reaction to it. :)

Thanks for the summary. :sick: to Chloe and Deimos. I do look forward to more interaction between Nicole and Chloe, hopefully.

I like and will miss Kate Mansi (Abigail). Sadly she was saddled with a very sad and kind of disappointing story, but as usual, she delivered, and certainly did today. She will be missed.

I can get behind Kate and Andre as an evil super couple, as long as they both eventually pay for everything they have done. Still, it's kinda icky, given that Kate has bedded EJ and Stefano already. She sure knows how to keep it in the family.

Overall an OK episode.

Back