Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 29, 2018

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Friday, June 29, 3018

Kate tries to impress on Leo that the suit has to be dropped, no longer in her interest, he has to sign papers accepting the settlement offer. She does explain Chad now CEO of Titan, is like a son to her, would not be good for Titan to have this problem. Leo won't sign, will think about it. He texts Sonny, has to talk, has something important to tell him.

Will wakes up, Paul already awake, no he hasn't had any more memories. Paul talks, says he loves Will, who then gets a memory flash of Sonny saying that to him. He tells Paul, who sort of freaks out, gets out of bed, figures Will remembers loving Sonny, etc. and he promised he would step aside. Will shuts him up with a kiss, telling him that was the past, this is now, he loves him, wants to be with him, kiss, and back to bed.

Note: NBC first had signal problems...and when the show finally came back on, as Eve & Brady were entering the judge's office, NBC broke in with special news report. So missed about 20 min. of the show.

Theresa gets ready for the hearing, JJ is supportive, tho asks if she is sure this is what she wants to do, can't she work it out. Nope. Eve brings Tate in to his worried dad, hugs, and more hugs. Happy dad & son. Eve takes him to the nanny who is taking Tate to the park, returns telling Brady, all will be well.

Sonny is upset, Titan stock is still going down, despite announcement of Chad's appt. as CEO. Justin comes in, says to give it time, will bounce back. Sonny is worried, Justin says not to be, that he is a kick-*bleep* attorney, and all will be well. Now he is off the Brady/Theresa/Tate hearing.

Sonny gets Leo's text, calls him, says you want to tell me something, so talk.

Kate has turned up at DiMansion, where Stefan is making all his threats, gonna take Kate down, (he has all those pics) and more such nonsense. Kate isn't falling for any of it, so he will turn her over to Victor, who is so much about “family”, he will do it since she orchestrated this whole defamation suit. He calls, Kate waits, he hangs up without talking to Victor. Thinks of something else. Better. Chad came and announced he was coming after Stefan with both barrels, but he doesn't know that Stefan has a secret weapon. YOU, he tells Kate.

At the hearing, Theresa is telling her big sob story of how much she loves her son, this man threatened to kill him & his father. (Ted is questioning) So she was protecting her son and his father, went with the guy, had to do whatever he said, was prisoner for 2 years. Justin gets up, noting the man was not some stranger, but El Fideo, infamous criminal, and that what happened was because of choices she had made herself. She says she was younger then. The judge asks why full custody, and not shared. Theresa claims she wants to be able to reconnect with her son again, cannot do that with the father & his fiancee in the picture, poisoning her son against her. Judge says that while she sympathizes with Theresa's ordeal, there is not anything given that warrants taking Tate away from his father. Judge says Theresa has to bring proof of Brady being an unfit father, adjourns the hearing for now.

This does not deter Theresa, despite a few words from JJ that perhaps she should back off a bit.

Will & Paul are in bed, both smiling, very happy. They decide to stay there all day, but Paul gets a call from his dad.........we'll be right there. So much for staying in bed, his dad has dug up some stuff on Leo.

Said Leo shows up at Kmansion..and these scenes are really stretched out. First they have to go over what happened in the past, Sonny gives Leo 5 min., now they have to make sure each is not recording or filming by searching each other. Then more beating around the bush, as Leo talks the money angle, doesn't mention suit possibly being called off. Sonny thought generous offer, Leo didn't, could have added a couple more zeroes, the stock decline has been more than that. Blah, Blah. But there is a way for everything to be fixed. O.K. What do you want, demands Sonny.
Marry me, replies Leo.

Thank you Poirot.

I didn't enjoy much of the show today because all four of the characters who I intensely dislike were on.

Leo is such a piece of scum that I don't want to see him on my tv screen.

To me, Eve is also lower than dirt. I was screaming at the tv for the way she talked to Theresa today. She is disgusting for trying to steal her sister's life. I wish she never came back to Salem.

This especially hit a bad note with me since a dear friend's sister announced at her funeral that she was taking her job and husband. Then had both within a year.

Kate is another one who I have absolutely no sympathy for. This character needs a rest already.

Then there is Stefan. This character should never have been brought to Salem from the get go.

Justin says not to be, that he is a kick-*bleep* attorney,

Well Justin has this part correct, but not in the manner I think he believes it to be.:rotfl: I think I'll have another.:wine:

Then there is Stefan. This character should never have been brought to Salem from the get go

So true so very very true. :clap:

Thanks, Poirot.

I'm glad it was a new day in Salem because we no longer see Kate in her
Purple people eater outfit :)

I laugh every time when someone talks about how great a lawyer Justin is.

So, Will has another memory. Will it take him a year to remember everything
from his past?

Nice to see Tater Tot. I'm still not sure where he sleeps in the room. Maybe
the bathtub.

Thank you Poirot.

I didn't enjoy much of the show today because all four of the characters who I intensely dislike were on.

Leo is such a piece of scum that I don't want to see him on my tv screen.

To me, Eve is also lower than dirt. I was screaming at the tv for the way she talked to Theresa today. She is disgusting for trying to steal her sister's life. I wish she never came back to Salem.

This especially hit a bad note with me since a dear friend's sister announced at her funeral that she was taking her job and husband. Then had both within a year.

Kate is another one who I have absolutely no sympathy for. This character needs a rest already.

Then there is Stefan. This character should never have been brought to Salem from the get go.
You said it all. My feelings exactly. (Actually, why would anyone want Brady? )

Thanks, Poirot.

I'm glad it was a new day in Salem because we no longer see Kate in her
Purple people eater outfit :)

Purple people eater.:rotfl: Seeing that Kate was finally rid of that awful getup (the hairdo in particular) was probably the most interesting part of the episode for me.

It didn't take me long to watch today. I skipped over a bunch of it. I'm not interested in any of these stories, and some of the characters are irritating for me to watch.

And Theresa slept around, did alcohol, hard drugs, whacked John with a poker, convinced Brady he did it, and partied with some really bad people. So........who is worse? If I remember right, Theresa's mother did a bit of that at one time......(Kimberly).

Eve took money, Theresa did it for free, or for drugs.

The days of staying rather nice all your life ended with Alice Horton passed away....at least on Days. Am hard pressed to think of anyone in the town , who has not done something awful in their past.

I laugh every time when someone talks about how great a lawyer Justin is.
As usual, this expert on any and all areas of the law (and slimy Ted) failed to frame his argument around the key point of custody hearings: the best interests of the child. In the Tater Tot case, these factors would be relevant.
  • Mental and physical health of the parents [neither Brady nor Jeannie T. would want this looked at too closely];
  • Need for continuation of stable home environment [Since the Tot has lived in the K-mansion all his short life, Brady should reconsider his decision to camp in a hotel room];
  • Support and opportunity for interaction with members of extended family of either parent such as grandparents [If he'd move back to the mansion, the Maggie factor might help Brady, but perhaps grouchy Victor, accused sexual harasser Sonny, and Uncle Xander should be left out of the conversation. In contrast, Jeannie T. might want Victor's nefarious deeds thoroughly discussed.];
  • Interaction and interrelationship with other members of household [Does the Tot love Henderson and the greenhouse guys?];
  • Evidence of parental drug, alcohol or child/sex abuse. [Brady better be prepared to prove that he's been off drugs and alcohol for quite a while and Jeannie T. would have to show that she's really given up her party-girl ways.]

In re: stable home environment.......While Brady may be parked in a hotel room........Theresa is bunking with a guy who has to sleep on the floor since he let her have the bed....Don't think there is anywhere for Tate to sleep there, either.

By the way, Theresa was fussing with her bracelet, unable to get it on. Did not realize that Xander was able to bring along all her luggage, as it appeared she had to leave Mexico with just what she had on. So....where did all the clothes and jewelry come from?:confused:

:huh:

Jeannie T wasn't born in Salem. Kim left town and gave birth. She was in Los Angeles. Shane had taken Andrew to see Kimberly and was surprised to hear she had given birth. He was able to peek in on Jeannie (who wasn't named at that point), and wished she was his baby (Cal Winters was believed to be the father at that time).

She was several months old before Kim returned to Salem with her, and Shane learned that Kimberly had named her Jeannie, after his mother. And it was a while after that before Kim and Shane found out that Shane was Jeannie's father.

Back