Days of Our Lives - Fri., Mar. 8, 2024

Thanks, Jason.

What a great show <ha, ha>

Is the Salem prison that close to an airfield? How many people escape prison each year?

Are we supposed to believe John and Steve can overpower two men maybe 20 years younger than them?

John's computer program to find Wendy and Tripp is a dud so far. It didn't see the sign language.

Since Abe doesn't remember Lexie, I guess saying Paulina is the best thing of his life is ok. When he remembers
Lexie, will he still have the same feelings for Paulina?

And where did Clyde and Goldman meet? At a cop/villain dating service?

Paulina’s long goodbye seems to have been going on forever, but with no suspense despite’s Lani’s wails, Chanel’s sorrow, and Abe’s grief. Everyone knows that the loudmouth isn’t going anywhere. A miracle cure is just over the horizon.

As for Wendy and Trippy, they are the chattiest people who ever faced fatal oxygen deprivation. As with Paulina, there’s no suspense because a last-minute rescue is a virtual certainty. The dull lovers are here to stay until further notice

Cousin Angelo will be shaking his head over the stupidity of Ava in sending away the Vitali thugs. Kate would be rolling her eyes at the brainlessness of Goldman getting involved with Creepy Clyde. Katarina once went down that road and learned that there was no there there. Goldman herself has gone to the bottom of the Salem P.D. barrel — far worse than razor-wielding Joe Bernardi, kidnapper Dean Hartman, and the dunce who shot up the Pub in an effort to kill John because he thought he had looted the police pension fund.

Finally, if it was so easy for John and Steve to break out Creepy Clyde, why couldn’t they have also freed Vargas, Gus, and Ian McAllister who have been sitting in prison for what seems like forever. Justice for Salem’s forgotten felons!

Last edited:
Are we supposed to believe John and Steve can overpower two men maybe 20 years younger than them?
Least implausible thing in the show today, in my opinion.
But why Lexie? Paulina doesn't know her
Because Salem has a one-angel-per-episode limit, and the scabs weren't brave enough to look up Paulina's husband's name.

Is it a for sure thing that was supposed to be sign language that she did? I mean she just brushed her cheek, and it looked like just an acting choice.

I think it could be Lexie as a gift to Abe. I pretty much hate it though. We don't know of anyone dead connected to Paulina do we? Which reminds me, have they mentioned Paulina's mom at all in this?

I'm with some others as not a fan of Paulina. I feel like they brought her in just to be her 227 character basically and now we're stuck with this. When schtick goes wrong.

When Tripp made the tape, Wendy was making gestures.

It was on Feb 29.

Here's the link where Jason made a mini video post #35 and he figured out what she was signing if
that's what she was doing.

Back