Days of Our Lives - Fri., Mar. 9, 2018

I'm still not sure if Brady is faking his love for Eve or if he actually
cares for her.
Me either, which is nice for a change, but then I really don't feel strongly about Eve (whom I still feel is miscast) or Brady (about whom I finished caring when he blackmailed Nicole with a recording he made before he shouldn't have trusted her).

Brady seems to have many of us guessing. I'm thinking he is conflicted and that he really has fallen for Eve but he doesn't want to cross Victor, so maybe he is being carried along by the current and hopes it will all turn out all right. Well, I should say, hoped. After today's ending, he'll be in shock!

I just now watched and I'm even more leaning toward Eve found out from Victor. It could be my imagination, since I'd already read the summary, but I felt Eve's whole countenance had changed by the time she came walking down the stairs. Then she stiffened when Brady tried to show her some affection. Also, Brady did get that phone call from Victor before the ceremony started but he didn't answer it.

I had to fast forward Trask. I may have to bump Claire down to second on my "most disliked" list. Claire is self-absorbed and childish but D.A. Trask is despicable!

I hope it was Victor that told Eve everything. Brady will be so angry at his grandfather for ruining everything. It will get Brady out and away from Victor permanently. He’s been there far too long and he needs to move out and make a life for himself outside Titan and Kiriakis dealings.

While I love for Brady Kiriakis to become Brady Black again, my money is on Maggie.
Before I go on, I gotta ask where the HECK was Rafe? :confused:

Good question. It would have made sense for him to be Gabi's first call and for him to be there at the station.

I thought it was interesting Abby said she was Dr. Laura and not Dr. Laura Horton. Even when Stefan mentioned her grandmother, she denied that was who she is. I do think Chad suddenly being Gabi's savior again is a plot point relating to all this. She literally could have called anyone else: Rafe, Eli, JJ, Dario, etc before calling Chad.

I guess Wally Kurth (Justin) earned his paycheck today. Where is Adrienne?

I simply have no interest in Brady or Eve.

OK! I will say that the writers do know how to make a cliffhanger. I honestly wasn't seeing that coming, with Eve turning Brady down on the stand! But it's a pleasant surprise. I'm wondering how she found out--was it actually Victor, or has she been playing Brady for a while (a la Sami & EJ in summer 2014)?

I was also wondering where Rafe and Gabi's friends were after the arrest. I guess when news spreads next week we'll see them. Trask and Lani are both getting on my nerves.

The Abigail stuff was intriguing today. Guess it'll continue into next week.

Stefan had given the coat & lid to Viv, saying they have to plant it on someone else.

There have been texts or brief phone calls between them saying "It is done". However, don't know just HOW Viv got into the Kmansion, and upstairs into Ari's room, with no one noticing..........then back out again......

Stefan had given the coat & lid to Viv, saying they have to plant it on someone else.

There have been texts or brief phone calls between them saying "It is done". However, don't know just HOW Viv got into the Kmansion, and upstairs into Ari's room, with no one noticing..........then back out again......

I've been bringing my deductive reasoning skills, honed through reading Hardy Boys books and watching Scooby-Doo as a youth, to bear on this very question. I think I've come up with a possible solution that isn't all that complicated. It's been mentioned that Tate has a nanny. Maybe she was paid off to plant the evidence in Arianna's bag.

I know Stefan entrusted the chore to Vivian, but can we really envision a woman who was referred to as "Madame" by her man servants stooping to perform such a menial task herself? LOL

Last edited:

It was once said that there's a set of stairs outside the mansion leading to the second floor. Maybe that's how.

Hmmm, would the writers really remember that? We viewers are so on top of things, but......well, the show sometimes forgets just who is related to who by blood...so should not be paired. Same goes for the age gaps. i.e. Eve came to town as about 18, in.....I think 1987. Brady born in '92. Makes her about 23 years older than him, supposedly. (not counting SORASing. ) But then, Brady is definitely not just 26 now. LOL Heck, he was gonna marry Kristen at one time, who also was 20 something years older than him, used to hold him on her lap as a baby, etc. etc.

KathyLu could be on to something...she said Brady seems to frequently be looking for a mother figure. :)

I saw jokingly suggest somewhere, I'm not sure if it was here or another forum, that Gabi could have tried throwing the evidence in the river, but I honestly think if she done that, something would have just thrown it back at her. *sigh* .... I just have to ask one more time, where the HECK was Rafe? :confused:
The river option just doesn't work. Gabi was there when Sami and Kate tossed Nick Fallon in the river, but he was soon back to tormenting her. As for Rafe, he could be at home either compulsively eating a quart of rocky-road ice cream or sitting in his darkened bedroom holding his teddy bear.

Brady was raised by a loving mother since infancy so need for a mother complex. Her name is Marlena Evans. Plus the show has never addressed any type of age difference between him and Eve/Kristen similar to how it doesn't address them with any other couple with a large age difference.

Thanks for the summary!
I do think Chad suddenly being Gabi's savior again is a plot point relating to all this. She literally could have called anyone else: Rafe, Eli, JJ, Dario, etc before calling Chad.
PLEASE do NOT go back to a Gabi/Chad/Abby trifecta again! Let's try something new. And, please stop the multiple personality thing. It is just either creepy, boring or wrong.

Back