Days of Our Lives - Fri., March 13, 2020

LOL, wonder if Ron thought of t hat...........lol (Carlivati,.)

When Orpheus first appeared in 1986, he had been Roman's former ISA partner. His wife was Rebecca, who was accidentally killed by Roman while on a mission.

Orpheus came to Salem to get revenge on Roman by kidnapping Marlena (and letting everyone think she was dead), taking her to an island and making her become a new "mother" to his son and daughter. I guess we're supposed to believe Evan/Christian is that same boy (whose age has apparently been frozen in time, since he should be around the same age as Sami and Eric), unless he was a child born to Orpheus after those two who were on the island (and were never given names on the show).

I had completely forgotten that, but as soon as I saw this picture, I remembered. Thank you.

Thanks, Poirot.

Did everyone see the light bulb go off in Nicole's head when she realized
Mickey might be Rachel?

Isn't Ari too old to sleep with Sonny and Will?

Lani and Evan aren't on the Salem PD. Will Rafe hire them back?

Will Dr Raynor leave town or will Victor have her eliminated?

Will Rafe find David?

Nicole will be in quite the quandary....Brady is her friend, she hates Kristen, she loves Eric, who has just commented how much he loves the baby. If Brady is the father, is her friend, deserves to know that is his child. Nik hates Kristen, but knows the pain of losing a child, and would want to ease that.......but in doing so, that pain would be transferred over to Sarah & Eric.

Sure do hope there is more to the story, and Dr. Raynor knows more than one secret about the nursery that night.

Nicole has been on both sides of this drama; trying to keep a child that wasn't hers (Sydney) and fighting for a child who was biologically hers (Holly). She's totally screwed no matter what she does with this knowledge. Poor Nicole, once again she'll be the dog poo on the bottom of Eric's shoe.

At this point, if I can't get Xander as the daddy to Sarah's baby (and even if this baby turns out to be - as I still hold out hope it isn't - the hellspawn of the geriatric witch and her alcoholic almost-stepson - I think Xander and Sarah should keep her), I am so sick of Eric and Nicole fighting and grimacing at each other that I just want them off my screen.

And Nicole is a Top 10 character for me.

Back