Days of Our Lives - Fri. May 21, 2010

Thanks for the summary, Poirot! I look forward to watching Friday's show. A dark Will may be interesting. Maybe we will finally see some of that challenging work that this new actor was promised to deliver.

:OT:@Kpatch, I love Poe! The Tell-tale Heart is a great read. Maybe I will go back and reread some of the short stories and poems this summer. It has been a while so the details are a little fuzzy and I am sure I've blurred several storylines in my mind.

:back:

Chloe has become such an Idiot Wind!
Carly continues to grow a very very long nose.
And Anna....damn it girl DO NOT go into that dark night without confessing the truth to Rafe....

As always

Thanks for the writeup Barb!

Enjoyed the preview, Poirot. Thanks! I am amazed at how these people in Salem can't keep their mouths shut. But if they did, I guess we wouldn't have much to watch. Also, I think minding other people's business has become contagious. Nathan butting into Chloe's business. Melanie butting into Stephanie's business (I've no sympathy for Stephanie but I'm not enjoying Melanie's behavior right now). Daniel telling Philip what not to do. And I won't even try to name the times Carly has stuck her nose where it doesn't belong.

Back