Days of Our Lives - Fri., May 30, 2014

Days drives me nuts when they drag out some scenes way too long then like today cut out parts that seemed like they would be crucial parts to the storyline. All I can say is maybe they will fill in the blanks later on, probably in flashbacks!

Aside from this annoying hero Dan stuff, I actually found the scenes between him and Nicole pretty good
- thewriter

I totally agree! So intense!

Will was so annoying to me! Arggggh, but I did love it when him and Lucas hugged.

I thought the Hope/Gabi scenes were a little odd and thought I missed something, too. I seriously hope that Rafe will be on Monday's episode, I do not want it to be long before he finds out about what is going down. He is on the force as well!!

Didn't like Marlena's lime green/black outfit and when is she going to find out about Will?????

Will is an idiot.
Yes, he is. Sure, he feels guilty about having Lucas take the rap for the EJ church shooting, but enough is enough. His misguided effort to fall on his sword caused his parents and husband no end of grief, and maybe even worse, allowed lowlife EJ to play the heroic lawyer racing to the aid of his sweethot's son. With Gabi headed for the slammer, it's a good thing that Sonny will be around to help care for baby Arianna because Will has just shown that he really can't take care of himself.

love the scene between Will and Lucas. I have never been a big Lucas fan, but I am a very big fan of Lucas the dad. I so agree with whomever said they hate Sami's pants! But I do like how they seem to be letting Nicole's hair grow out a bit.

Back