Days of Our Lives - Fri. May 6, 2016

I am still not feeling Rafe and Hope. I am hoping that the show goes the way of Joey and Rachel on friends. That was a bad idea too and they stopped it before they did the deed. I hope it's the same for Rafe and Hope. Still very excited for Aiden to be back.

I was really hoping Brady was going to catch Summer either with a dead body or with the money!

Fast forwarded most of this one including Rafe and Hope. When did Rafe find time to buy Maggie's house?

Loved Anne's line about Summer going to the Bank of Brady Black. Nice to see Anne. They should really try her with Roman since they keep wasting Kate on mismatches.

Re: Ari in the hospital why would they examine a toddler without her mother in the room? Is that realistic?

Thanks for the write-up. A decent show. It was nice seeing Anne, Mama Hernandez, JJ and Gabi. With the exception of Anne, these are probably the most likable characters currently on the soap (at least of the ones they show regularly). But Anne adds a lot of much-needed humor.

Not a fan of Rafe & Hope so I'm glad Aiden is back. But lemme guess...another DiMera body double? :rolleyes:

I don't like Brady & Theresa together and am also tired of the constant arguing about Summer. If that doesn't make things bad enough, we also have to deal with seeing more of Summer and the hypocritical Dario. :angry:

Back