Days of Our Lives - Fri., Nov. 22, 2019

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Friday, November 22, 2019

Replay of all the closing scenes from yesterday. Steffy is about to type something, Gina closes up the computer, refuses to let him do so just yet. She knows he wants to contact his son, but timing not right. She gets a text, has to go to the cop shop, tend to that kidnapping. She seems bored.

Abby comes in, Chad still waiting to hear from Stefano. She realizes he is anxious, but is not happy about having to deal with him again. Chad knows they need him to help deal with Gabi. In comes Eli wanting to know what they are talking about. Chad says private conversation, but Eli insists that everything and anything that goes on in the house is his business, as head of security. (this was such a weird thing for him to say, husband/wife's private conversations??). He is bugging them, but gets a call....guess it is Gabi, as he fills in on how he thinks Chad/Abby definitely up to something.

Meanwhile, message comes in about a key being left for Chad at Salem Inn with a room number. Come now. Chad leaves.

Ben is frustrated when he can't call Ciara back, because of no credits left. Will comes in, and in talking to Ben, convinces him to tell him what is going on. Ben finally tells all, baby kidnapped, his dad arranged it, wants Xander to 'fess up that he & Victor did it, wants to get Ben out, but won't return baby to bargain his way out. Will wants to notify the guards, Ben says no, Clyde has eyes and ears everywhere there, would have baby gone before anyone could do a thing. He talks of how Ciara promised to notify police anonymously, how he tried to stop Clyde was too late. Will determined to tell the cops, Ben stops him, they are nose to nose, Ben fears injury to Ciara, to baby, Will asks if he is going to kill him again? Ben back away, defeated, is clearly upset, prays to God to keep all safe, Will says he believes Ben, that he did not kill his sister, was set up.

Xander leaving house with confession, Nicole at the door. (Gee, no coat??) He tells her of the kidnapping, she keeps talking of Eric's baby, Xander gets her into another room, warns her about constantly saying that. She is sorry,, Xander does a heartfelt statement about how Eric may have created Mickey, but he is her father. He was the one who helped Sarah thru her pregnancy, ran out to get whatever she craved, held her head when she was sick, and her hand as she went thru labor and delivered the baby. He was the one who first laid her in Sarah's arms, has been there all this while, raising her, etc. Nicole apologizes, he is right.

Sarah is wailing, blubbering, and blabbering to Eric, she is so terribly sorry. He asks about what, Eli comes in thank goodness. Doing all he can, blah, blah. He goes out, Sarah is crying again on Eric's shoulder, Xander arrives. Eric is going to leave now, but asks her what she was sorry about. Xander is listening, figuring Sarah so emotional now, she will blathercry, but Sarah manages to cover, saying she was sorry she was crying all over Eric. He leaves, Sarah tells Xander he really has been such a good father to her daughter. Xander thanks her for saying that, leaves the room.

Ciara knocks at a door, kidnapper Ray opens with chain on. She says Clyde sent her to help with the baby. He denies there being one there, alas, Mickey starts crying. He finally lets her in, Cira gets Mickey to sleep, Ray grateful, has not been able to shut that kid up. Now that it is quiet, he starts coming on to Ciara, she suggests he take time to himself, bar down the street is having happy hour. He thinks they can have happy hour right there. She mentions her boyfriend, Ray figures what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Ciara smiles, yes, she always liked bad boys, suggesting they have some drinks first, get to know each other. Well, shots of whiskey, tho at times, Ciara manages to toss hers into a plant or something.

Gina arrives at the station, chases the cops out to go look for the baby. She takes out her badge, looks at it, shines it on her blazer and smiles. Xander arrives, hands her the confession, says she should look at it right now.

Chad is at the door of the room, uses the room key to enter.

Eli spots Chad's computer, is starting to look at it, Abby walks in......can I help you?

Ray appears passed out, head on the table. Ciara talks aloud about him, then to Mickey in a buggy, obviously intending to take off. Suddenly a hand clasps her shoulder!

Nicole arrives home, and Eric soon follows. He tells her Sarah's daughter kidnapped, Nik says she knows, heard on the news. He says he was going to wait a while, but today, he realized he wanted to do this today. He brings out the ring, down on one knee.......Nicole Walker, will you marry me. Nicole starts to cry.

Gina is ridiculous and I wish this aspect of life in Salem would go ahead and wrap up soon. I don't understand how she's gotten away with it for so long, especially living with John for who knows how long.

But MAN, the gal that plays Sarah is awesome in her scenes. I hope she gets awards for them.

I also wish this Gina garbage would end. A year is a long time to fool everyone!! And she's not very good at being Hope! I still can't believe she is commissioner again! Hope wasn't that good at the first time!! And I'm sure Gina as Hope sucks!!

Is it just me or is Abby is annoying? Just trying to control what Chad does. And is he going to see "Steffy"?

Sarah, the actress is good at being hysterical. I thought it was ridiculous when after Eli was there and leaves, Eric says to Sarah you were going to tell me why you were sorry? Stupid that he'd go back there. Like she has nothing to be sorry for? Her daughter was kidnapped. She feels guilty. She is sorry she let it happen. I just thought it was stupid he would go back to it. Please don't let this baby be his!!

Ciara should have immediately grabbed that baby and ran for it!! I couldn't believe she gave her real name to Ray.

Hope being commissioner is laughable.

Gina being commissioner is a high crime.

Ciara annoys me, so does Ben. Why couldn't they have sailed into the sunset?

Ciara should have immediately grabbed that baby and ran for it!! I couldn't believe she gave her real name to Ray.
I thought the same thing. She stands there, talking to the plant and baby Mickey, taking her good ol' time, instead of grabbing the baby and making a run for it.

Thanks, Poirot.

I, also, thought it was odd Ciara gave Ray her real name. That might be
a factor later on.

Salem Inn has gone downhill after a year or did they redecorate the rooms?
Maybe the room Gina and Steffy has is called castle turret :)

Gina wasn't thinking when she told Steffy to stay in the room. She didn't
tell him not to invite Chad there.

Nice cliffhangers for a Friday.

Ray found Ciara with Mickey. Hopefully he passes out on Monday.
Xander is ready to give the envelope to "Hope". Will Ciara call
first and say she has the baby?
Eric proposes to Nicole? Will she tell him that Mickey is his daughter?
Chad opens to door to Stefano's room. Who does he see or is he at the wrong room?

Macgyverswife, I haven't yet watched this episode but I've already found Abigail annoying, in that she seems to be trying to prove something by controlling what Chad does. Why in the world don't they each have their own computer anyway? I can't blame her for not wanting Stefano in their lives but I'm not liking their interaction on the subject.

Back