Days of Our Lives - Fri., Nov. 7, 2014

I think she could pass for 15 years older, especially if Ben is early 20s. She could be mid-late 30s.

Nice to see a new day in Salem.

The best part of the show was Victor and his snarky remarks to Kate.

Not surprised about Abby's job since Chad is now on the
board at the hospital. I can't wait until Anne finds out :)

I guess sometime next week Paige will see Daniel wearing his
jacket. Interesting she didn't see on the chair.

No surprise with Clyde and Jordan.

Not surprised about Abby's job since Chad is now on the
board at the hospital. I can't wait until Anne finds out :)
Anne will go into a tailspin if Princess Abigail is back on staff. And that might cause Queen Jen-Jen to reconsider seeking new employment.

edited to fix quote....JS

Do you honestly think that Jordan is at least 16 years older than Ben??? Really?
In real life, Jordan is 33, and Ben is 27.
On Days, Ben is at least 22, while Jordan is early 30s.
Ummmm...no not in the real world but we are in Salem where people disappear to deserted islands, turn into demons, transplant fetuses, and come back to life time and time again. Don't forget the residents in Salem age very differently than normal people. So anything is possible.

Many were wondering who would replace EJ and Sami when they left. Guess the next great rapemance will be Clyde and Tammy Sue Jordan since that's the initiating event of making a golden couple. Wonder when Corday will present them as the next block, schlock, and my other brother Darrel couple?

Clyde and Jordan what can I say other than I am shocked, completely shocked. My eyes have popped out. My hair is standing on end. And yes my socks have been knocked off. Who COULD have seen this coming? Certainly not me. With the brilliant subtlety and delicately crafted--- no I'm sorry I just can't.... They made us wait five months for THIS?! This couldn't have come out within the first month (if not sooner) that Clyde arrived in Salem?

I've tried giving this story the benefit of a doubt because I like Chrishell Stause (Jordan) as an actress and I've been enjoying the snaky performance of James Read (Clyde). But this is what the fourth story involving rape in the last year? As others have pointed out this is cheap, and lazy writing.

Thanks for the summary. I'm amazed you managed to stay awake, because this sounds boring as heck. Victor's snarks sound good, but otherwise, another rape storyline? Knowing how the writers use that too often, I'm really shocked that this is Jordan's big secret after over a year of us knowing nothing. And Paul had better become an interesting character, unlike most of the Salem newbies. But, I'm not counting on it.

So far Paul is annoying, in my opinion, and also I saw no need for Anne to be in charge of announcing patients or telling Daniel to sign forms. He should have a receptionist. Or Maxine could have done it, since, you know, she's a nurse and has something to do with actual patient care.

So far Paul is annoying, in my opinion, and also I saw no need for Anne to be in charge of announcing patients or telling Daniel to sign forms. He should have a receptionist. Or Maxine could have done it, since, you know, she's a nurse and has something to do with actual patient care.
From what I saw Paul certainly isn't the heart throb as predicted. Speaking of Anne, she challenges, contradicts, sasses, is extremely rude, nasty, and disrespects her superiors. How does this hot mess still have her job?

P.S. The actress who plays Anne had a part in the movie LEGALLY BLOND and played a hateful snot there as well.

Anne isn't the best employee, but when most of the show is depressing,
she, Nicole and Victor can make me laugh.

Anne must be really lonely if she thinks Paul is catch.

Troy42, thanks for the laugh.

I had the same thought actually. I was wondering why Kayla wasn't the one telling Daniel about Paul.

Exactly! Not that he would ever do this, but JJ could turn around and complain that Jen gave Kayla a key to the Horton House without consulting him, using Jen's logic.

Also, what does whether Paige have a key to Daniel's apartment have to do with Jen? By this messed up logic Daniel needs to consult Eve about that.

Should we start taking dibs on how long before Paul gets revealed as a long lost Stefano offspring? :rolleyes: Plus he has already had more airtime than John and Abe combined this month.
Great Minds Think Alike - I insinuated something similar on Twitter!! :)

Paul annoys the heck out of me. But, the writers have to increase their share. Too bad they don't even write good stuff for their own characters.

Personally, I love Anne. I think we're a lot alike. Maybe because we both work in healthcare where the harder you work, the lower you stay on the totem pole... LOL.

Heather I would guess he's having this done as an inpatient because of the super-duper confidentiality.

Ben is a creepola. I wish he'd killed Nick.

JJ is an adult, if Daniel wants to give him a key for whatever, that's between two adults. The shrew can stuff it if she doesn't like it.
Good point. In fact, JJ and the Love Doctor should form a support group. They both have the same problem -- attachment to impossible women. Despite what was billed as her final departure rant, McScruffy's thoughts are still dominated by Ms. Priss, while JJ is at the mercy of the whims of the gullible, fickle Paige. Elsewhere, it was good to see Victor. However, since he's Salem's straight-shooter and truth-teller, he really ought to just come out tell Sonny an inconvenient truth: Will is a no-talent hack who can only write tacky tell-all pieces about people he knows.

Back