Days of Our Lives - Fri., Oct. 27, 2017

So they redecorated Eric's farmhouse and called it Memphis?
:rotfl:That is exactly what I thought! I was glad Paul said welcome to Memphis so we knew where they were. Hope it's gonna be a good story. But we have to wait until Monday to see who apparently walked in? Probably just JJ and Lani. I thought it was crazy that Hope gave Sami the address after getting all over her to let the police handle it. Another opportunity for Rafe to say what are you doing commissioner?

Funny how it's ok for Sami to mention Zack but Rafe can't. Still a totally relevant mention in my opinion
Totally relevant. I don't understand why Hope was all "you went there" with Rafe. Sami is right. Hope would understand how she is feeling.

Glad Adrienne is finally out of prison and that whole thing is done. No more Bonnie. But I don't think her meeting with Lucas is going to go all that great.

I don't like that Victor wants to throw Nicole in jail. Deimos was despicable. He deserved to die. He doesn't deserve justice. And she didn't intentionally stab him. They were fighting over the knife. Just let it go Victor.

Funny how it's ok for Sami to mention Zack but Rafe can't.
This is just my take, but Rafe did it to defend his ex-wife. Most people would not be okay with that. Sami did it to defend her actions. The context may be different from Hope's perspective.
Well we know why Eric had to move out of the farmhouse in a jiffy.
:rotfl::rotfl:
Time for a rest for Brady.
Another opportunity for Rafe to say what are you doing commissioner?
Good night let's hope not!

This is just my take, but Rafe did it to defend his ex-wife. Most people would not be okay with that. Sami did it to defend her actions. The context may be different from Hope's perspective.

Totally plausible and I'm 100% here for the show using Sami to drive a wedge between Hope and Rafe however, it was more Hope's reaction about Zack being mentioned in the first place. Plus I've read a lot of comments elsewhere going off on Rafe for mentioning it but then all of a sudden nothing negative was said about Sami. Just a pet peeve of mine I guess.

I hear you, and I'm probably guilty of that as well. Maybe it's one of those "we expect Sami to be irrational and stupid and thoughtless" and we expect better from Rafe. At least that's why I truly hated it. (And I also have little patience for any scene that involves Rafe questioning Hope's ability to do the job he said she should have.)

The same way some people (including yours truly) didn't like that Hope murdered Stefano because she's supposed to be a good guy character, but I don't get consistently worked up the same way about other on-screen murderers who are bad guy characters. Maybe?

Any blame aside, Brady and Eric absolutely need to stay far away from each other until tempers cool. This will take months, at least.

Liking Adrienne's "no makeup" look.

I'm glad there was a Paul/Sonny-sitting-on-a-bed flashback, as I neglected to comment upon the scene a few days ago. Noticed that when Sonny put his hand on his fiancé's leg, Paul gave the hand a prison don't-touch-me look. I think we were supposed to notice that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Was very surprised to see Jennifer walk into the Horton Center, just in time to help Eric tend to his injured hand! :sarcasm:

Victor called Deimos a "malakas," a word that includes many degrees of insult. :) :)

Back