Days of Our Lives - Fri., Oct. 31, 2014

I'm curious which kid will show up I'm Salem first: Bree's child or Joey Johnson?

Troy, I agree. It does seem a bit too convenient that someone from the Pacific Northwest would have business to conduct in Salem. Probably pre-planned. Through I'm curious what excuse she'll give Hope when she decides to stay in Salem. Unless she flies the same airline as Jeremiah.

I have mixed feelings about today's episode.

I agree with HM--Brady just standing there watching them was weird. If I saw my friend in bed with someone else, I'd be out the door in a nanosecond!! I am glad Brady didn't end up drinking though. But when he said "the one person I can trust", I wish he'd gone to Nicole's place instead, or Eric's. That said, at least he knows the truth, and it will make for juicy drama.

I am glad Kristen didn't do the deed with the Love Doctor. But after they stopped, they were still checking each other out. I was convinced they'd end up in bed, but then Kritter just kissed him and left. And of course, references to him and Jennifer...please let that NOT be a hint that they're going to end up back together.

I was disappointed that we didn't get more of a reaction out of Marlena when she learned the truth about what Theresa did to John. I was expecting a huge blowup, one of those big hay-off slaps...but nothing.

Eve's scenes with Eric were filler and especially with the annoying moaning were awful.

Aiden & Hope are cute together, and I'm intrigued by Bree. Look forward to seeing what happens on Monday.

The teen set is boring, but I'm actually glad JJ is getting a night out. I agree with Rory that JJ needs to find a new girl. Even now that Paige knows the truth and will hopefully put two and two together and realize why JJ was being distant, she doesn't deserve him.

If Kristen does go through with whatever she has planned for Theresa, Brady will "know" that "it's Daniel's Baby"...he doesn't know that they didn't end up doing what he things they did...and he'll never believe anything else!!

@Heather...had to be the same day, Marlena was wearing the same clothes as when she bid her daughter adieu.
@Troy......Bree & Hope mentioned being in Mommy Me classes years ago, which means Bree used to live in Salem once upon a time. Thus, she is back to take care of some business. And, yes, it does seem that the only way she would know Aiden is because of where she lives now.

I don't think Aiden or Chase ever said where they had lived before Salem, but with that beach house mention, it does seem to be the Pacific Northwest. Bree may have been Aiden's wife's best friend, a neighbor, co-worker, teacher, ....any number of things.

As to Bree knowing both Hope & Aiden, we all know these writers don't know anything except, make them all miserable, suspicious, have them argue, misunderstand, and part. Those are their "rules" for "how to write a soap".

@Heather...had to be the same day, Marlena was wearing the same clothes as when she bid her daughter adieu.
@Troy......Bree & Hope mentioned being in Mommy Me classes years ago, which means Bree used to live in Salem once upon a time. Thus, she is back to take care of some business. And, yes, it does seem that the only way she would know Aiden is because of where she lives now.

I don't think Aiden or Chase ever said where they had lived before Salem, but with that beach house mention, it does seem to be the Pacific Northwest. Bree may have been Aiden's wife's best friend, a neighbor, co-worker, teacher, ....any number of things.

As to Bree knowing both Hope & Aiden, we all know these writers don't know anything except, make them all miserable, suspicious, have them argue, misunderstand, and part. Those are their "rules" for "how to write a soap".

I think I remember them saying they also lived in Portland.

I believe Aiden said it was on Long Island, which I assume means New York.

I heard how Hope and Bree knew each other and didn't have any problem with them just bumping into each other; it was just that I found that she happened to know Aidan as well a bit too coincidental at first glance anyway.

You're right, Poirot there are any number of ways they could know each other that make perfect sense. I'm assuming we'll get our answers Monday that is why they call it a cliffhanger after all. :)

Could be :OT: I was reading an online magazine and saw an ad for this

images
:eek: How long till this is written in.
Society SCARES ME!

Rory's Textbooks: What was Rory doing with an organic chemistry book? Is this part of a Salem U. plan to have all the slackers flunk out by Christmas?

Rory must be a closet genius to be taking organic chemistry his first semester of freshman year. I had to take two courses of general chemistry before I could take the advanced classes. The dude is on a fast track for sure, lol.

You know, I would really love it if Rory has been hiding his IQ behind that "let's party" demeanor. His home life is probably rather depressing, and ...comic books aside, (after all, those Big Bang geniuses all read comic books, play Star Trek, etc. )would it not be great if he was even smarter than Paige? Aces all the tests/subjects without breaking a sweat.

Back